3DXChat Community

keyboard

shorty

Well I seem to have a small delay between typing on the keyboard and it showing in the chat window. This is slowing my typing down when I Start typing in the chat window. I looked at the windows keyboard setup and couldn't find anything that would help.

If I back space to delete it keeps going and I over delete. Now right here it seem to work fine typing here. Its in the main 3dxchat window that's the problem. Any  help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all

Shorty

I have similar issues, as well as having everything I type suddenly not show up, and I have to re type it all again, ruins the flow and mood in a good roleplay scenario. Hoping somerbody comes up with a suggestion, good topic Shorty.

Well I couldn't find anything unity specific after short googling, so I'd suggest you to check your task manager for cpu and disk spikes. Slow responding keyboard could be caused by system resources being tied up elsewhere and your entries being buffered until they can be processed.

Or you could just google for reasons for slow responding keyboard x)

Windows 10 seems to have a lot of problems like this.

Now ChiK73's problem could have something to do with the game itself ;o Maybe clean re-install with registry sweep could fix that one. :)

Also I know you said you checked the settings but this may or may not be useful xP http://superuser.com/questions/195063/windows-7-slow-keyboard/351285