3DXChat Community

Comming out

TerryHeart

Think right term i believe is Tgirl or transgendered girl, think if you call yourself a Shemale you're going to make a lot upset. Shemale are term used for Tgirl who work in sex industry. If you watched any documentary on subject you'll know a lot undergoing the sex change often forced to do sex work either to pay for it, or because its hard in general after because of prejudice to get a job outside for some. Just thought i would say so you don't attract a lot of heat for mistaken word choice.

That said congratulations on coming out, my girlfriend here is a Tgirl too  :D

As i told you in game,whatever you are in real life matters not to me as i am accepting of all. What did use to bother me was constant rumours, gossiping and  stories, that you seemed to involve yourself in, that caused drama not just for others but in turn you. I hope this aspect of you has changed.

I dont think we have ever Met Terri for long Time I hid the truth about my self from my Friends on 3DX  I came out an It felt good felt like weight was lifted off my shoulders. Being your self dont let any one tell you the way you should live your life. Welcome to the beging of your new Life

Kisses an Hugs Penny

I know what your talking about Penny, wondering if your closest friends will love you if you came out.... Coming out has opened my eyes to a lot of things, how loving and caring true friends really are for one thing... And how freeing it is to just being yourself...

Hugs and kisses sweet Penny... thank you

oxox

Terri

When I came out to my Family an Friends it was the hardest thing I ever had to do was to come out. But when I did it felt real good my eyes are wide open know an I can live my life the way I see it know. A lot of my Friends are supporting me a 100% an the same with some of my Family you will all ways have them few that dont like that you have come out. But live your life to the fullest. We all just wanne be happy an be who we are on the inside. (We all want are out side to match are in side)

Kisses an Huggs Penny

• 1 month later...