3DXChat Community

STAR WARS PHENOMENON

Guest Aleks

Only Kylo Ren knows this but I am not sure that he we tell us how it works.But I know only one thing for sure.It works pretty cool for him and he will be very dangerous with this cool lightsaber that he build for himself. And as far as I know he is not exactly the sith but something very close to them.He belongs to the Knights Of Ren.He will command the First Order. And what is his true name is secret.

kylo_ren_by_metaworks-d8q2q12.jpg

Omg I love it!! Sooo kewl!! I had some thoughts, so the sabers that come out of the sides could be like an arm/hand guard or something. Or what I'm thinking is maybe they're not really sabers at all but works more as a vent to stabilize the main Saber as its custom built and super powerful. Also something that Ren is only powerful enough to wield. Haha just a crazy idea!!! :P

Omg, that's awsome, my theory, Robo Power, let the Robo Force Be with you, but watch out for my Flesh Saber. Lol..it has a mind of its own, and quite the hitting power.lol...carefull ladies watch your eyes and your under....!!!!.. $$$$...Lmao. jokes, but really Aleks..Good Question I will have to further ponder a adequate response..To be continued..lol

One version is that this side blades are may be a protection,but if he needs to make a mess he can shoot a lasers like a blaster pistol