3DXChat Community

many characters in the game are crossdressers, gays, and lesbians, given the times we are living in, it would be appropriate and would bring a great variety to the game if all types of clothes, shoes, makeup and hairstyles were wearable by all genders of character, so to be able to best express your personality and gaming experience... adding chasity cages as accessories could help characters who are not comfortable with their always penis to overcome quickly the problem. 

precisely due the nature of the game itself, i believe it is an important step for the 3dx community.

On 3/14/2024 at 3:16 AM, maybeimmyself said:

it would be appropriate and would bring a great variety to the game if all types of clothes, shoes, makeup and hairstyles were wearable by all genders of character

More stuff is always appreciated, but it is "a ton" of work to remake all of the items to match both genders, and they are not the fastest to add new stuff, let alone rework / merge the old tbh, so i highly doubt we will see anything  like that for many many years, if ever ...

On 17/3/2024 at 21:24, Malene said:

Più cose sono sempre apprezzate, ma ci vuole "un sacco" di lavoro per rifare tutti gli elementi in modo che corrispondano a entrambi i sessi, e non sono i più veloci ad aggiungere nuove cose, per non parlare di rielaborare/unire il vecchio, quindi dubito fortemente vedremo qualcosa del genere per molti molti anni, se mai...

absolutely yes, but certain improvements have been requested by the community for years... at least some small steps should have already been taken...