3DXChat Community

449 patch freezing launcher

Boov

I'm running windows 11 and I'm freezing on the patching screen. I have done everything I can think of or read to try and fix it. I did a fresh install. I listed 3dx app to exceptions for the firewall. Turned off antivirus and firewall. Ran it as administrator. I even yelled and screamed at it and still nothing. It happens every time there is a new patch. for 447, someone had a fix which allowed me to run it. 448 ended up running fine when I clicked my old application for 446 and it patched. This time I have not come up with a fix. My laptop patched fine so I'm thinking it has to be something to do with the firewall or antivirus on my PC. Does anyone have any other suggestions to get it to work? Thanks in advance!!

image.png.2fd35b55af77d0ccbf15ef1c5014f79a.png

1 hour ago, Boov said:

I'm running windows 11 and I'm freezing on the patching screen. I have done everything I can think of or read to try and fix it. I did a fresh install. I listed 3dx app to exceptions for the firewall. Turned off antivirus and firewall. Ran it as administrator. I even yelled and screamed at it and still nothing. It happens every time there is a new patch. for 447, someone had a fix which allowed me to run it. 448 ended up running fine when I clicked my old application for 446 and it patched. This time I have not come up with a fix. My laptop patched fine so I'm thinking it has to be something to do with the firewall or antivirus on my PC. Does anyone have any other suggestions to get it to work? Thanks in advance!!

image.png.2fd35b55af77d0ccbf15ef1c5014f79a.png

Same problem here...open the game again and u can loggin but its not the way how it supposed to be...