3DXChat Community

People need to stop reporting others for none sense and getting them banned

mackiavelli

This person Liam keeps talking shit to me I respond once and get banned I wont renew my account anymore your updates are a total jokes to our intelligence . have fun with abusive homophobes that call every one gays and tries to act like a tough person then reporting the people that respond to him. Everything bout this game is total crap and biased towards idiots and abusers like like Liam.  Biggest coward I ever saw he blocked me then unblocks me to report me. You'll lose all your good and long paying members but its not like you really give a shit right . Gizmo should stop doing whatever you do and get on the game to see the state of it. 

• 3 months later...

It is Biased, a specific room posted a racist flyer and the only only got like a 8hr ban, the DJ they had went on homophobic comments and goto 2 day ban. Personally the DEV's are too close to some players of this game. 

• 1 month later...

Oh its totally bullshit, not sure if anyone else is aware that the little click that has formed in and around of all of 3dx. I mean you go over and kiss the Devs ass and do their bidding and you get special treatment. These people can harass ou and goat you all day 24-7 and the moment you turn around and defend yourself you get banned no explanation's nothing to be able to even address the bann in question. As i stated before the ban system is archaic at best and needs to be completely over hauled the person accused doesn't even get a chance to respond to the accusation being leveled against him and 1 person gets to pass judgement on everyone else. Also as a bias and favoritism reins in this place it not even a place to where you are heard if one of the popular or fuckwads as i call em gets they panties in a wad and runs to daddy gizmo or the other mods they get their way and the person they dislike or the person that stood up to them gets punished and its a crock of bullshit but hey we live in a privileged society where being a rat and a little puss boi gets you places. Its a disgrace and shameful at the way some of the adults here act like a bunch of 2yr olds lies and deceit drama and bullshit this is the most toxic environment i've ever been in or even seen and it needs to be cleansed