3DXChat Community

Cant get a membership code

Greezy

i tried to get a membership via paysafe

i tried to get a 1 month and i got this message  

The PaySafeCard session has expired or the payment could not be completed due to a temporary connection problem. Please return to the shopping cart and resubmit your order. If this problem persists, please contact webmaster@bmtmicro.com.

so i tried to get a 2 month membership and got the same message...

the money from the paysafecard is gone but i didnt get a code to sub or something

Since I've joined 3dxChat, I've always used my bank debit card.

I use the same debit card and the same email address for all of my BMT Micro payments.

When I've renewed my subscription, BMT Micro always processes my debit card transaction quickly,

usually within 2 or 3 minutes, even at the weekend, or when the BT Micro office is closed.

You can also use your credit card as well, but I don't know how quickly BMT Micro will processes your transaction.

As for using a Pay Safe Card, I'm not sure how that actually works, sorry 😞

Don't forget, that the BMT Micro office is based in the USA, but I'm not sure which time zone they use.

The only thing that I can suggest is, try using a debit or credit card.

Also check all of your emails that you receive from BMT Micro,

that's where your receipt and other details are for any purchases you have made.

Best thing to do is send BMT Micro an email, hopefully they'll sort your problem out, Greezy.

Edited by JoannaJet

4 hours ago, Greezy said:

i tried to get a membership via paysafe

i tried to get a 1 month and i got this message  

The PaySafeCard session has expired or the payment could not be completed due to a temporary connection problem. Please return to the shopping cart and resubmit your order. If this problem persists, please contact webmaster@bmtmicro.com.

so i tried to get a 2 month membership and got the same message...

the money from the paysafecard is gone but i didnt get a code to sub or something

Contact bmt micro