3DXChat Community

How to friend a second character

WeelHouse

Hi.

I am sharing a world, with friends of a character.  I created a second character under the same logon name.  But she can't enter the world, because she hasn't been friended by the first character.  How can I get the two characters to be friends?

Thanks for your help!!

12 hours ago, WeelHouse said:

Hi.

I am sharing a world, with friends of a character.  I created a second character under the same logon name.  But she can't enter the world, because she hasn't been friended by the first character.  How can I get the two characters to be friends?

Thanks for your help!!

🇫🇷 Bonjour,

Peut-être peux-tu essayer ceci.
Chaque personnage, y compris les alts, ont des profiles.
Peut-être peux-tu, de ton profile principal, envoyer une demande d'amis sur ton alt, puis, passer sur ton alt, aller sur son profile et accepter la demande ?
Attention, je pense qu'il y a quelques secondes pour les demandes. Donc il faut surement procéder rapidement pour le changement de personnage. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

🇺🇸 Hello,

Maybe you can try this.
Every character, including alts, have profiles.
Maybe you can, from your main profile, send a friend request to your alt, then, switch to your alt, go to his profile and accept the request?
Mind you, I think there are a few seconds for the requests. So you should probably proceed quickly to change your character ;)

14 hours ago, WeelHouse said:

Hi.

Thanks for your help!!

You can't do this with the same logon name. You must have a second account so delete the avatars of the first account and recreate them in the new account. Then connect the two logon names, share your room and enter an avatar of the second logon to add it to your friends list

On 1/13/2023 at 8:17 AM, TonyFrx said:

You can't do this with the same logon name. You must have a second account so delete the avatars of the first account and recreate them in the new account. Then connect the two logon names, share your room and enter an avatar of the second logon to add it to your friends list

I'll give it a shot.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...