3DXChat Community

Rework profile interface and overthink restrictions

Janet

Hello!
Is it just me which bugs that outdated user Interface? I think the most enjoy a nice profile and it's a good help to find good partners/friends quickly and also avoid to step onto people which doesn't fit to you so it should be important to do it easy.
I would love to have it like the following:

• Window and picture scaling like i want. (I do not enjoy scrolling)
  • You could add pages so you have one page describing you likes and one your dislikes
  • Some also tendend to change their profile on their current mood so you also could allow hiding existing pages that just the page will be showed which is important in that moment
  • Better handling while doing and changing profile description
  • Codes shouldn't take space from text or better said, they should be completly removed and implemented into overlay instead, like you have it on forum. (you use 3 colors and get punished for that that you have to cut the half description but at least i wanna highlight important things)
  • You could double allowed letters (1000>2000)
  • Repositioning of pictures instead of uploading them again (Nice to have when it's quickly to develop)
  • You could allow to add personal "notes" on other profiles like you can do in different games

It's time consuming anyway to do a good profile which describes you well but the clunky functions on top makes it frustrating quite quickly because i wanna do it fast as possible and not with extern tools.

Edited by Janet