3DXChat Community

Connection refused :Reconnect

RedMaria

there is at least a reaction from support now to this issue:

I apologize for our mistake and regret any inconvenience caused as a result. At the moment for some players the use of VPN is necessary for the game. We are solving the problem with the connection and hope that soon you will not have problems with the game. Unfortunately we recommend at this time the use of VPN. We are also ready to refund you if necessary. To make a refund, please write BMT Micro (orders@bmtmicro.com) and ask for a refund for this subscription. And please learn more about Refund Policy and request a refund here https://info.bmtmicro.com/payments-refunds.html
Thank you!

Eva
3DXChat Support team

btw: I dont need a refund, I just want this problem solved as quick as possible.!

The issue is still given, once your IP changed you may be lucky to get a connection again. 
Not possible for me to change my IP as I do have the same public IP address all the time due to the fact Vodafone uses IPv6 for their connection and uses a tunnel to talk connect to the IPv4 net. 

I got a static IP-Adress too ... My provider changed that now on my request to another IP and its working now without VPN on both (USA and Europa) servers

maybe its interesting for support:   had 5.159.2.182 before (not working) and 5.159.0.4 now (working)

Edited by Paulinus