3DXChat Community

What makes a room interesting for you for erotic roleplay?

Auryyn

Hello everybody

I like erotic roleplay and thats why I share my own room. I would like to know what a room must have to be interesting for you for erotic roleplay.

I'm looking forward to your answers and suggestions.

My current room is called Babygirls Fun Villa and I usually open it with my second account.

I think just knowing what the room is about.  If you're unsure - the more descriptive the better.

COLDS only - not for me.

I see a prison - I can assume BDSM/CNC is the theme.

I think making it apparent what your theme is is important so I can know what your room is about.

Babygirls Fun Villa is a bit vague IMO, it suggests it could be a sexual place for folks to conquest young girls - or who knows, maybe some sort of young/hip hangout spot.

• 7 months later...

I'd like to reply to your request. 

First thing an RP room must have is people who know how to RP.  Believe me, saying a few sentences with purple text is not RP.  It's a head set.  And just because you wear horns or a hat does not mean you know what to do.  You may look the part but as soon as you chat your weakness reveals itself.

About half the people I've met who claim to be interested in RP actually know what that is.  The other half come off as clowns.

• 1 month later...

A good room tells you what it is for by its design.

A good room has space to accept newcomers so they don't clump and obvious places for newcomers to move to or sit. You know what you should do when you are in a good room.

A good room has private places to take a partner away from the group but is not so huge that private places are difficult to get to.