3DXChat Community

Payment difficulties from EU

Tallon IV

Hello there.

In april I created an account for 3dx - and could easily pay the sum of 9,99$ for one month of game time (as you can see on the image).
This payment was via bmtmicro with an 10€ paysafe card. Today I tried to reactivate my account, with again  a 10€ paysafe (bought
and therefore needs to be used for the countrry it was bought in, so germany). 

When I try to purchase the game time, which is currently discounted off of 50% - so 9,99$ - the system always tells me, that the sum is
insufficient. The total price is now 10,34€ which exceeds the paysafe card .. 

So, where did I do a mistake? Beacuse it worked perfectly fine in April.

Regards 🎩👌

bmt micro.png

9 minutes ago, VY Canis Majoris said:

Hello there.

In april I created an account for 3dx - and could easily pay the sum of 9,99$ for one month of game time (as you can see on the image).
This payment was via bmtmicro with an 10€ paysafe card. Today I tried to reactivate my account, with again  a 10€ paysafe (bought
and therefore needs to be used for the countrry it was bought in, so germany). 

When I try to purchase the game time, which is currently discounted off of 50% - so 9,99$ - the system always tells me, that the sum is
insufficient. The total price is now 10,34€ which exceeds the paysafe card .. 

So, where did I do a mistake? Beacuse it worked perfectly fine in April.

Regards 🎩👌

bmt micro.png

hi contact 1st 3dxchat support and if they cant help you contact bmt micro support to guide you :) 

17 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

hi contact 1st 3dxchat support and if they cant help you contact bmt micro support to guide you :) 

Hey. Thanks for your reply.

I surely did already contact both - tho I would prefer a quicker solution :P 
really not surte what goes wrong here. Pretty disappointed and annoyed x.x

22 minutes ago, Selector said:

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but why are you using psc? You surely have bank account as an adult? Always thought psc were used by underaged people and scammers.

That's fine. I use it since it grants the biggest source of anonymity. (right?!) CC would obviously be the easiest way, but it isn't common at all in Germany.

Edit: And now, once I got it, I want to use it for that purpose, since i don't have anything else useful to do with it.

Edited by VY Canis Majoris
missing