3DXChat Community

Crashes

DangerKitty

Not all people have this problem,I remember the first month I had the same problem but then it stopped.

I have re-installed the client once.Maybe the reason is not in the client,I don't know.Few month i don`t have this problem.

Not all people have this problem,I remember the first month I had the same problem but then it stopped.

I have re-installed the client once.Maybe the reason is not in the client,I don't know.Few month i don`t have this problem

OK maybe not all people have this problem but I know plenty that do. I will try to uninstall and reinstall the client to see if that helps but really if Dev knows about this problem they should fix it. Software worth a $hit doesn't hang and crash...especially when you are in the middle of sex.  :P

My biggest issues are changing rooms. I will get a not responding, and half the times it self corrects, the other half, I get booted back to my dressing room. Other times,, I have to reboot, and log back on. It's aggravating, not sure what to do to correct it. Also, still getting the "Oh Nooo!!! Awesomium died" errors, but not as often as before.

I could be anywhere when this happens...in the clubs, in private rooms wherever. my 3DXchat window turns white so it shows no graphics, then a blue spinning wheel shows up on screen and will just stay that way until I click the X to close the window..then Windows 7 tells me the program is not responding and I choose to close the program.I am operating in Windowed mode btw. Not sure thatg matters. I also have a very fast desktop computer with lots of RAM and a $300 graphics card so it's not like my machine is old. Btw, sometimes this happens just sitting there and not doing anything in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update. I took Rochi's suggestion of limiting my FPS to 30..it was set to unlimited before I think. That was about a week ago. Since then I have only had one crash...and I have played a lot. Whereas before it was at least once every time I played. So I think this problem is mostly gone now with the decrease in FPS.