3DXChat Community

Diary of the passionate blonde

JulyaAlekseeva

Hey, my name is Ylya or Julya on English manner. I'm grown in the rich family, having all what I wanted and when I wanted. And near my 21-th birthday, I decided to went on the beautiful resort. It's were famous place, with lots of nice peoples, parties and such, so I had no doubts. Father bought me a ticket and gave the credit card, so I were sure that I can pay and buy there whatever I want.

Y82U_aFkfAM.jpg

Day 1

Morning

I arrived to the resort and were impressed by the beauty of this place. It's was a really piece of heaven in this world. Beautiful beach, wonderful rooms in the hotel, two clubs, and even yacht to go on cruise. I were so excited! At first I went to the local boutique and bought lots of nice clothes, lingerie and shoes. The only thing I forget to buy were bikini for the beach, by I found out it much later...

I decided to dress up in the beautiful and quite revealing dress, which perfectly outlined my curvy figure. One thing that worried me - my face. I didn't wanted someone to see me here, because I planned to have some really naughty fun, so I decided to wear a mask, which looked really nice on me.

Day

I went to the local club. It was nice, shady place with good music and lots of peoples, and I had no problem with getting into dance. Not so fast, but trough some time one nice guy approached me, and I were surprised when he talked on Russian to me. Yeah, it was my native language, and I were so excited to see another one who speaks on it, that I with pleasure talked with him for a bit. He said that he is new here as well, offered me to go on the beach. That's when I reminded that I don't have a bikini, but, I agreed, asking him to find a hidden  place on the coast, where I can get naked. He was so cute, promised to not look on me while I will be naked. That's amused me, and few minutes later we already were on the beach.

He found a place behind the rocks, where I put down my clothes and enjoyed the warm touch of bright sun, planning to take a nice sunbath. This guy were really cute, because he sit far from me, looking on the rocks, but not on my body. He even didn't took off his pants. At first I won't mind, but while I looked on him, he even didn't tried to look back on me and see me naked. "Maybe he's gay?" I thought and decided to play with him. I offered him to take off his pants, because it's not good that only I sit here naked, it's makes me look like a pervert girl. He agreed and when I seen his juicy cock, which quickly get rock hard, I sat next to him and silently studied his body, allowing him to look on mine as well. This guy were hard to hookup, but at least, we stood and kissed, he pressed me to the rock, I felt his dick throbbing against my belly, my pussy getting wet. I tried to get down and suck his dick, but he took my hand and pulled into the water. We swim to the little island, not so far from the beach. There we hidden in the high bush and at least I sucked his dick. He came shortly, right on my face. I wouldn't minded and then he pushed me on my back, forcing to lay on the sand and started to eat my pussy. I couldn't help to surrender to  the pleasure and cum from his caresses, while I shivered from orgasm, I seen another guy standing near the palm. He looked on us and jerked his cock, I laughed and pulled my lover away from the pussy swimming back to the coast, picking up my clothes and returning to my room, falling asleep till the evening.

Evening

In the evening I discovered that in my room were tablet which shows me who and in which room makes a party. On the top of list were "Black Cock for Pink pussy" called party, so I decided to go there, chuckling on the name of it. I dressed sexy black stockings, high boots from the black skin, and skimpy dress that barely covered my plump ass. Of course my beloved mask were on my face. When I stepped inside the room I heard the nice music, there were not so many peoples at first, and the tall, big black guy approached me. He started to flirt aggressively, I tried to softly push him off me, telling about my racist father who doesn't allowing me to speak with black guys. Somewhat it's was truth, because in my city wasn't many black peoples, and those who were, looked weird, so I had no idea what to wait from this one.

But looks like my words about racist father excited him. He grabbed my hair and pulled to the center of room. I felt as his hands roughly ripping my dress off my body. I cried for help, but he squeezed my throat so I couldn't do it. I was shocked because peoples who were around doesn't tried to help me, they danced and talked, like nothing happens. At this time black stud pushed his cock in my pussy. I screamed from pain, his cock were too big. But he didn't stopped, he enjoyed my suffering and promised to knock me up. I were scared, begged him to stop, when he eased the pressure on my throat, but he doesn't listen, he fucking me harder and harder. My body bounced in his hands, he whispered dirty things in my ears, called me with dirty names, and... I surrender to the lust. When my pussy get used to his size, pain mixed with pleasure. I moaned back to him, my mind melted, shattered on the little pieces, leaving only primal instincts. I still begged him to not cum in my pussy, but I cummed on his dick again and again. I couldn't count my orgasms soon. But this stud wanted even more, he forced me to lay on the floor, on my belly. He sit behind me and forced his dick in my ass. He did it slowly, I begged him to stop, to not take my anal virginity, but he were cruel. I cried, tears slides down my cheeks, I swallowed them while his giant cock raped my ass. I couldn't enjoy it for a while. But he fucked and fucked me, slower, faster, rougher, softer.... soon I felt some kind of masochistic orgasm.

He still wanted to breed me, he turned me on my back and fucked my pussy until he came inside, supporting it with dirty words and promises that I will be pregnant with the black babies. When he let me go, humiliated and with aching holes I grabbed my clothes and ran from this room fast. I cried in my room, feeling so dirty, so helpless, but very soon I understood that all what happened to me - excited me. I never had a sex with black male, and never seen such big dicks. Yes, it's was painful but... I enjoyed it. I dressed in casual clothes and went to the drug store, bought pills and lube. I din't wanted to get pregnant, so this evening I swallowed the pill, expecting that it's will prevent me from it. I rubbed the lube in my holes. Girl in the drug store said that it's will reduce the pain and help to recover faster. After I did all this I fallen in my bed and slept till the next midday.

(Thanks for reading. Sorry for mistakes or somewhat bad english. I will continue my diary and will support it with screenshots in future)

Day 2

ZP_7OgaOvDo.jpg

Midday

I awakened around 2PM, in good mood and full of powers. Only light aching in my stretched holes reminds me about my last adventures. I wasn't sure if the pills worked, but decided to not worry about it for now, untill I will make a test, when week or two will pass. I moved down to the restaurant, ate the light lunch and then went on the beach, sunbathing till the 6PM.

Evening

I took a shower with my favourite gel which made me smell with coffee and caramel. This night I planned to go to the night club and dance a bit, still not sure that I can and want to have sex with anyone. This night I were lady in pink: short pink dress, which held on my boobs, pink stockings on my slender legs, bringht makeup, straight hair, and of course - victorian mask.

DJ played well, I loved to dance under his mixes. I were so obsessed with the club atmosphere and I didn't noticed that already dancing with some attractive guy. "I got a special pill for you, candygirl" He whispered to me and gave me the little, pink tablette. I don't know why I was so stupid but I swallowed it with smile and then said that I need to go to the toilet, planning to go back soon. While I sit inside the opened cabin, I felt that my excitement grows. In down of my belly birthed weird heat, it spread around my body, making my fingertips shiver, my thoughts became kinky and naughty. I felt a strong need to worship some cock, licking my lips nervously. In the next moment in front of me appeared black stud. I can't remember what did we taked about, but, soon I already sucked his dick. Sucked in the dirty, sloppy manner, my teasing changed with the rough throatfuck. He were like unleashed beast, violently fucking my throat untill he pulled his cock out and came on my face. My inner thighs were all wet from my cunt juices. He forced me to stand up, thrown on the wall and violently rammed his cock in my asshole. I don't remember the pain, only pleasure that covered me, wave by wave, making me crazy. I moaned, begged him to fuck me harder, to rape my ass - and he did it. Another his load filled my intestines and he pulled me off his dick. I begged him to not go, "I wanna show you somethig". And he stayed to watch. I sat on my knees and straied my gaped asshole, pushing out of it his thick sperm, making a little cum-puddle on the floor. He looked on me with interest. I stood on all fours and licked his cum from the floor slowly. He were so excited. Called me a nasty whore and wanted to make me his own bitch. I can't remember what happened after this, but I'm writing this diary in the next morning after last night. I just returned to my room, naked, cum covered, with cumfilled holes. I'm awakened in the room full of sleeping girls and guys, mostly black ones. Damn... I think I'm starting understand why girls loves the black studs.

• 5 months later...
Guest AleksXXX

Amazing Story.Can we hope for more stories like this?  I enjoy every second of reading this.Beautiful hot story from amazing talented girl.