3DXChat Community

I know where the missing socks are...

Guest Eclipse

After meeting with one of the greatest scientific minds (Pic-4) known to all Techies world-wide, I believe we now have a solid strategy that will resolve the Missing Sock Dilemma.

PLAN A: THE MISSING SOCK RETRIEVAL and ALIEN PORTALS CLOSURE PLAN

Disable Dryer Tumbler and Lower Heat | Get in Dryer (Pic-1) | Load Bait Socks in Dryer With Me (Pic-2) | Close Dryer Door | Doll Turns Dryer On | Wait Patiently

OPTION 1: PORTAL DOESN'T APPEAR

Get Out of Dryer | Go Get Hammered with Doll and GhostBusters (Pic-3) | Try Again Tomorrow

OPTION 2: PORTAL APPEARS and SOCK CREATURE COMES THROUGH

Grab Creature and Hold in Dryer | SCREAM | Doll Opens Dryer Door and Pulls Me Outta There | Venkman and Team will Trap Creature (Pic-3) |

Interrogate Creature | Develop Sock Retrieval Plan | Get Socks Back Safety and Permanently Close All Sock Portals | World Rejoices

OPTION 3: PORTAL APPEARS and SOCK CREATURE PULLS ME THROUGH TO THEIR SIDE

Doll will Cancel My 3DXChat Subscription and Go Get Hammered with GhostBusters (Pic-3) | Implement Plan B

PLAN B: THE PREVENTION of FURTHER SOCK LOSS PLAN (should work in principle because sock loss is a singular event never a pairs event)

Wash All Left Sock In One Load  | Then Wash All Right Socks In Separate Load

PIC-1                                                                                                                             PIC-2

20090408134739_large.jpg___art_141141.jpg

PIC-3                                                                                                                             PIC-4

e6f3f10f5542a4ef1f3df23aaf222fed.jpg___1340064729m_SPLASH.jpg

I think Plan "B" will be the best option...ask Mr Maytag to check what's going wrong during the final washing spinning process hihi ;)