3DXChat Community

Getting music for playing in room

Lovers

Hey I have just got subscribed to an unlimited shoutcast package from geckohost .... and am now streaming no problem.

I looked at the music plan with VirtualDJ, (looks really resonable) and was about to subscribe .... but I can't find a catolag anywhere  ... seems you have to subscribe first, which is  bad if they don't have the stuff I want :(

Anyone use this Music Plan by IDJpool offered through VirtualDJ?

Problem is I want older music Elvis  ... beatles etc .... don't want to subscribe and find its all modern music  ....

Any advise welcome thanks

Hey I have just got subscribed to an unlimited shoutcast package from geckohost .... and am now streaming no problem.

I looked at the music plan with VirtualDJ, (looks really resonable) and was about to subscribe .... but I can't find a catolag anywhere  ... seems you have to subscribe first, which is  bad if they don't have the stuff I want :(

Anyone use this Music Plan by IDJpool offered through VirtualDJ?

Problem is I want older music Elvis  ... beatles etc .... don't want to subscribe and find its all modern music  ....

Any advise welcome thanks

Well I had it long time ago and I did find everything include rare Music tracks and older stuff. :)

I did cancel this subscribtion because I wasn't happy with the quality of this content :unsure:

Since then are many things changed include the content providers and conditions...

Personal I can't say something about quality or available content but the subscribe was monthly maybe is it a try worth.

This is probably not at all what u want or need, but it's what I use and u can usually find a genre u are after no matter what it is. I do my research and find the stations which have the right content I'm lookin for and if they turn out to be reliable and on 24/7 whenever I use em I copy and save the links to a record for use in future.

https://www.internet-radio.com/

To use any station from this site in our players, right click the M3U icon link on the left of the station entry and choose "copy link location" and use CTRL + V in the player to paste it in.

Thanks  ... I do know this option   ... in fact I put a full tutorial here http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5857-3000-radio-stations-for-your-rooms/  I wanted to create my own play lists.

I tried the VirtualDJ music plan by IDJPool and although it might be good for new music it had very little classic stuff  ... major artists with the odd song   ... very dissapointing :(