Since a few patches ago, I've been having a weird issue with the water when "Simple Water" is Disabled.
When moving the camera around, the water would start to flicker in all kinds of colors, which is really horrible. Other than that, 3DXChat 2.0 runs very smooth.
A Screenshot of the issue:
With the help of the computer's original owner and a player from 3DXChat called "TeraMoon" I've been able to gather some information and have tried some of the following things to see if it would help. Unfortunately, so far, it hasn't helped:
Computer Specifications (more will be added when needed)
- AMD R9 Fury
- Windows 10 - x64
Troubleshooting stuff (actions taking to test for a solution)
- Update Windows 10 (Did not solve)
- Update Graphics Drivers to the latest version (Did not solve)
- Update Chipset Drivers (Did not solve)
- Completely uninstall and reinstall 3DXChat 2.0 Beta without other applications running (Did not solve)
- Adjust different graphical settings within the game (Did not solve)
- "Simple Water" option gets rid of the color flickering (but that's not a valid solution in my opinion)
- Some other people have reported the same problem, a consistency here is ATI/AMD Graphics Cards
I really hope someone can help me out, I really loved the look of the water before this issue happened.
I can't remember just when it started, I think it started when the second update for the beta came out.
I've ever since been playing with "Simple Water" enabled...
Thank you in advance!