3DXChat Community

Are You Really a Roleplayer?

Guest Eddster

I like to be me, I am fully able to RP a character, but I would rather just be me. I have RP'd situations and that is fun, but I was always me. I am quite descriptive when it is called for and I do like to have it in return.

In the end I just prefer people to be themselves. I certainly do not wish to have sex with some character, It lacks something for me.

Just my 2 cents.

I see 3DX as a chance for me to Roleplay me. In WoW, SWTOR, Neverwinter I am in full RP mode. I have a unique name that is intrinsically tied to my persona in each game and I thoroughly enjoy it however I cannot walk around as a 7 foot protector of the innocent in 3DX and I miss my trusty crystalline mace. I also enjoy the RP forums I am part of immensely but 3DX is a nice change of pace where I just want to be me.

In 3DX I keep it mild and situational but overall I am me, and I like it that way in 3DX as the premise for the game is one if sexual cyberplay and roleplay of a different kind. I do love being utterly descriptive and tend to type too much hitting the word limit in game often.

Yep Mikey I feel ya! I wouldn't mind walking around in here as a 13 foot tall winged Aman berserker wielding my battle axe and smiting dumb ass douchebaggery,and being the gentle giant half dragon that I'm more comfortable with than some puny human. Just sayin'.

Yep Mikey I feel ya! I wouldn't mind walking around in here as a 13 foot tall winged Aman berserker wielding my battle axe and smiting dumb ass douchebaggery,and being the gentle giant half dragon that I'm more comfortable with than some puny human. Just sayin'.

VON!!!! I feel your pain! I totally miss being my bad ass Castanic sex goddess,weilding her great sword,dancing around and killing BAM's just for the sheer pleasure of killing them :wub:

Oh and yeah Im usually myself,but I do love to RP. :P

Roleplaying yourself is truely roleplaying and being a roleplayer. You are staying in character of yourself. But, as I stated. Using l33t speak and one word lines is by far anything from being a roleplayer. Yes, some people pick the situations in which they roleplay. Scene roleplaying. If you claim to be a roleplayer you at least, (I feel) you are descriptive, literate in whatever language you choose, and being immersed in the setting surrounding your avatar. (Again this does not mean it has to be some fantasy setting some people keep perceiving) 

More or less whether you decide to RP all the time or once a week. I think clarity in peoples profiles should reflect. When I read someones profile that states they are a roleplayer then see the following in local chat.

"Lol'

":) :D :)"

":D:D:D:"

"8===D~~~O.o"

"(_y_)"

After shooting a couple of these people a nice little paragraph in a private message. I get a smiley back...

I'm sorry, maybe you are a mime or something. Roleplayer...not so much.  ;)

Roleplaying yourself is truely roleplaying and being a roleplayer. You are staying in character of yourself. But, as I stated. Using l33t speak and one word lines is by far anything from being a roleplayer. Yes, some people pick the situations in which they roleplay. Scene roleplaying. If you claim to be a roleplayer you at least, (I feel) you are descriptive, literate in whatever language you choose, and being immersed in the setting surrounding your avatar. (Again this does not mean it has to be some fantasy setting some people keep perceiving)

More or less whether you decide to RP all the time or once a week. I think clarity in peoples profiles should reflect. When I read someones profile that states they are a roleplayer then see the following in local chat.

"Lol'

":) :D :)"

":D:D:D:"

"8===D~~~O.o"

"(_y_)"

After shooting a couple of these people a nice little paragraph in a private message. I get a smiley back...

I'm sorry, maybe you are a mime or something. Roleplayer...not so much. ;)

If I am truly lazy... or slightly drunk you are getting a smiley back Edd hehe

However my friends know when I'm awake smileys are banished to the depths of hell from whence they came to be punished for all eternity having to listen to the Barbie Girl song non-stop, and that I am very much descriptive and emote in the proper fashion .... *resists the urge to insert a stupid tongue-in-cheek smiley*

Ok that might be a but much but still *grins*