3DXChat Community

Enough is Enough!

Guest Eddster

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eddster

Only a coward with honor that runs thin, like the blood in his pulsing veins, which will soon be spilled upon our soil to feed our children with the fruit of your demise!

Coward? Honor? You speak of things that you can't even imagine female! You don't even speak the language of your pathetic people. We do not need to point fingers. We shall just jab you with our wieners. One way or another. Every day you take a floppy wiener in your mouth. We win!

Coward? Honor? You speak of things that you can't even imagine female! You don't even speak the language of your pathetic people. We do not need to point fingers. We shall just jab you with our wieners. One way or another. Every day you take a floppy wiener in your mouth. We win!

As adjutant I must be the bridge of communication between the hodorian's and the Wiener's.....wait, you guys are a bunch of wiener's! Also as a female I can prolly beat you up! *starts rolling a D20*

Guest Eddster

They are trying to punch him in his fat stupid head! Baha floppy wiener is all that is great. Worship the power, the cuteness, the heartyness of all that is wiener!

As adjutant I must be the bridge of communication between the hodorian's and the Wiener's.....wait, you guys are a bunch of wiener's! Also as a female I can prolly beat you up! *starts rolling a D20*

Oh, look, Siri rolled a one. Muahaha. And since I'm also a female, I will take out my claws to fight to the death! I respect the mighty wiener!

41OCkaZ2f2L.jpg

Oh, look, Siri rolled a one. Muahaha. And since I'm also a female, I will take out my claws to fight to the death! I respect the mighty wiener!

41OCkaZ2f2L.jpg

Psh I don't use peasant dice! (need to have the number clear for all to read!) *after rolling a 1 I get a bonus to ranged of 37, nailing you all with a hail of arrows*

Guest Eddster

Psh I don't use peasant dice! (need to have the number clear for all to read!) *after rolling a 1 I get a bonus to ranged of 37, nailing you all with a hail of arrows*

Psshh AC of 55+ and saves in the 60's. Sorcerer, Paladin, RDD, Get some. Power game the shit out of you Hodor weaklings!

I AM FLOPPY WIENER I AM GOD I AM EVERYTHING!