3DXChat Community

The warm autumn

Diane1991

Fall sad, very sad yellow and dreary. Sometimes it looked like a leaf that flutters pay back saw, a leaf that as whole life, blue, yellow, then fall. Fall - two words brought me comfort, comfort. Clear sky, not a cloud traversing piece. It seemed that in every time I looked up to see the other side is the Earth. Oh how I love the autumn sky so! And I love all things fall again! St. startled birds soaring, long bank, banks drag me away forever as far away ... until only vaguely startled voice back now. Also turns the leaves. Thing of the leaves red copper eagle, golden yellow color with lentils, brown brown withered palm tree lui ... why that's so beautiful! But do not think everything is extinguished. Now, new commissions themselves proudly show off his smooth coat layer with sunshine. Now, the new milk flowers blossoming, radiant blue and white flower balls, aromatic passionate. Now, new wealth flowers bashful bright yellow dress area. And now, a new floral fragrance of cinnamon scented peas on ao dai girls go through the city to soak up the wind …

One thing was unmistakable characteristic of autumn - autumn wind. The wind was no hiss, no screaming as the northeast monsoon and dry as spring winds, not as hot as the summer wind, but vague, gently separate. Somehow I love autumn wind so! Love so much, but enough for others to love more. The wind was, it's like playing with flower spike is a result phoenix disabled. By the end of the collection, all things have made great efforts to not feel regret an idyllic season of love. Almond leaves fall to refrain blooming petal fall to clear the final day. Sunny is not gong to be shut down so that people know going to fall through. United tried to smile goodbye to a loved season. Only the fall is still indifferent, hard life.

Let watch a collection of autumn wallpaper that free nature wallpaper To have more beautiful wallpaper please visit Hd wallpapers.

falling-leaves-autumn.jpg