3DXChat Community

Slow getting started

Priapus

Hi all, we are new here, and it's been slow creating our avatars (takes forever to scroll down to the choices, which are very limited for hair, shoes, clothes, etc.

Is there an appropriate forum like a 3DX-101 / Gettign Started etc.?

Do we have to pay to get better choices in looks and clothes?'

We are really keen to get started quickly.

My partner, Mika, and I live in different places so rarely get to see each other, we thought to come here as a place to play with others.

3DXChat has a social aspect to it an open world with 50+ players at different zones, where Chathouse3D, as far as I know, has that one apartment you invite friends or random person into.

In my opinion, Chathouse3D looks very creepy :P The graphics are nowhere near the level of 3DXChat, but they do have a lot more customization for your character, which I guess you are talking about in the first post.

The subscription covers every element in the game and there is no need for micro-transactions, so no you won't need to pay for anything.

Thank you Rochi.

How much character customization is available to members of 3DXChat, is it possible to choose Race such as Asian?

My partner is Asian and that is important for us, we want to make her look as much like her as possible.

There's not really a way to choose a race, besides maybe by the skin tone.

These are the available skin tones :

LwaVDz9.png

As far as faces are concerned, they are presets, so you cannot really change them.

Here is a look at the 4 female presets :

aneB5fT.png

For the body, you do get slidders for head, arms, legs, chest, breast size, waist, pelvis, butt and nails.

With the limited face options, it's not really easy to not feel the clone attack, but your avi is what you make of it, and the story you give it by the profile description.