3DXChat Community

Weird question - do you keep chat transcripts?

Awsno

I am really curious to what other girls say during the heat of the moment? Any suggestions?

I consider myself a pretty good lover. I am very descriptive, use lots of purple text, engage with what my partner is doing, use the speed bar expertly (especially while giving an blowjob), and don’t just click poses. 

But what do I do or say when he is really going at it? Especially if I am in missionary or doggy style, I can’t describe many actions? I can only egg him on (“yes, baby! Pound me!”) or describe my moans so many times?

So to be sure I am doing a good job and helping please my man, I’d love to see some transcripts of how 3DX sex goes for others. 

• 1 month later...

What i do is describe smaller details. Small details can be Hawt! ^_^! ~ So like describing 

**You feel Nami's inside grip you tight, the perfect slit for your shape! Her moans are husky and desperate for more. Her eyes staring at you with a deep desire, The girl wants you, not only for your dick... but for who you are, She craves your manhood**

Things like that, small gestures with how your hips are posed or just things about surroundings. Like the soft fabric of the couch or the light from the window makeing her skin glinze ~ You know xD Things like this makes things alot more real in the moment.