#1 Sugar Bunny

Sugar Bunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:22 PM

This orgy shall only be open to vetted members on my pink list, and shall include a number of exciting original sex games for us to play!

Whereas beginner's orgies are held on Love Island, this one shall be held in my personal play palace (Fresco) - so get ready to laugh, play, dance and fuck to the latest EDM beats!

Interested in learning how to become a vetted member of the pink list?

Visit my website at...

http://sugarbunny7.wix.com/sugarbunny

Hope to see you all there!

Love,

SugarBunny Logo2.png

• JoshX, Frit and Livada like this

#2 Sugar Bunny

Sugar Bunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 July 2016 - 08:55 PM

Hello all.

There's been a wee bit of confusion about who's vetted on the "Pink List".

Presently we have 25 vetted members including: Esperss, FutaBreeder, Gelda, Kaytlyn, KirstynG, Livada, Macen, Masaru, NaomiX, Nalle, PollyInsanity, Rook, RoxyFuta, RyanHero, SaraBug, Southern, Sparklebottom, Stephykinz, Tansy, Tarah, Tensei, Terrie, Theodore, TinaR and xAmberx.

That said, we've also got over 40 people on the regular Pink List, and seeing as there's another "beginner's orgy" on the 16th I fully expect the vetted list to grow.

Hope to see you all there, and that this orgy is the best we've thrown yet!

Love, Sugar

• JoshX and Frit like this

#3 Sugar Bunny

Sugar Bunny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 July 2016 - 06:00 PM

Our first official Vetted Orgy on July 17th was simply wonderful! No stress. Perfect gender balance. And nine amazing, sexy participants. Compared to our July 10th orgy it was a small affair, but as everyone was already comfortable with each other it didn't take long to break the ice. If you'd like to check out some pictures of the event, click the link below! :)

http://sugarbunny7.wix.com/sugarbunny#!vetted-gallery/hfkzg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vetted, orgy, pink, list, princess, sugar, bunny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users