3DXChat Community

Unable to login

shorty

Well gave a friend a month card to check out 3dxchat  and she got it loaded fine and then logged in and was creating a new character and the viewer crashed. Tried to get back on again with the same the viewer and it wont except either the password or same login email she used originally. Her PC has windows 10 loaded also so don't know if this is a problem or not.

She uninstalled viewer and did a reinstall and still wouldn't except either login or password. She got another another new password and that didn't help at all.

We tried logging her in on my viewer and it worked fine, but I'm running windows 7 pro.

If anybody has an ideal what we can do to get this fixed, sure would help us out. I have no experience in win 10 and I'm not sure i even want it.

Shorty

I shall see if I can help. Along with the on & off switch for the internet.  Mr. Gates & Mr. Allen provided property management for a pc's with new versions of windows allowing them to run older versions of windows. O.S. Properties tab I think was next to the self destruct tab last time I checked. Google is your friend. Good luck with your issue mate. Cheers!!!