3DXChat Community

R.I.P my love

Laua

I want to thank all of those who took their time to offer  condolences, thoughts, and prayers. 

and  I thank those who have offered their support and love .  Thank you also to those who read and truly consider this topic.

See you one day on the other side Luna <3

I am very sorry to hear of the death of someone so young! My deepest condolences.

Make me big as the sun, so I can worship you in me

and make me pure as the moon, so I can pray you in me

and makes me clear as day so I can see you always in me

Copyof226jpeg.jpg

My sincere condolences at this sad time to you and her friends and family inside and outside of 3dx upon the passing of luna. Im sorry for your loss and words are never adequate in moments like these and i will just say though, that (y)our hearts go out to her, and you will always remember the joyous memories that you|we are privileged to have in knowing luna. May the love of her friends and family in here comfort you in the days ahead and give you strenght to each other in this difficult time!

7ipdsuf3.gif

|- Rest in peace - Luna -|

ve985mgg3224.jpg

Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your heart.

Reach to those around you for support and strength, there is much love here.

11035685_10206758945399255_1649116155189

Guest AleksXXX

My condolences for you, I may did not know her, But I just want to say sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.