3DXChat Community

Good Builder

BeckySue

Let's face it, there are lots of us in 3dx that will never be able to master the skills to build our own rooms.  Some of us even host.  Some have married their builders in game to provide them the rooms they want.  For others you have the option to use 3dx sharing or the 3dx store.  There are some great rooms in each.

But if someone is looking for a great builder, I would recommend MissD.  She is a great builder and a good friend.  What makes her so good.  She listens to what you want and gives you your vision of the room.  She works with you to make your vision a reality.  She takes the time to clean up the room so you don't get shoddy work.  And she does the room exclusive for you meaning only she and you have the upload link.

She has been doing builds for me for over a year.  Every build always gets lots of compliments.  Her work is loved by many who visit my rooms.  Some of her work has been posted on here.  Right now I have her on a new project which I know will be of high quality as all her work is.  She takes pride in her builds and mods.  And is worth what I compensate her.  A great builder is always worth their compensation.  

Plus she is always in the forums trying to help other players with problems.  I highly recommend MissD for anyone that needs a good build or a room modification.  Believe me I have shown her my failures for a laugh.  She just says no problem and gives me something I am proud to use.

MissD comes through again with her build of my Fantasy Island.  We took the old modification from a year ago and upgraded it.  It is now truly a beautiful build with lots of things to do and enjoy.  A room I am proud to show off to all that want to visit it.  I have bought rooms out of the store but to me they do not compare to what I get from using MissD.  I pay more but she always delivers what I want and the builds are always exclusive to me.