3DXChat Community

3Dxchat crashes after 3-5 minuten being logged in

Marloesxx

Hello,

We need your help. Not long ago my friends computer crashed and recently she got her computer back from repairs but she has problems with 3dxchat and we do not know what to do anymore or how to fix that. She has installed 3dxchat, she logs in and after 3 to 5 minutes, her game crashes. She gets, 3DXChat.exe doesn’t respond and the options, close the program or wait untill the program response (see screenshot).

She already did the following steps in order to try and fix it her problem but nothing worked:

-          Updated Windows

-          Updated drivers

-          Reinstalled 3dxchat several times

I even send her my installed 3dxchat files but that didn’t work either. She keeps crashing after a few minutes.

Now i have read on the forum about someone else having issues logging in and people recommended using this: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-open-and-analyze-dump-error-files-windows-10

What can we do, to make sure her 3dxchat doesn’t crash after being online for 3-5 minutes. Run the above link and sen dit to 3dxchat support so you could figure out what goes wrong or is this a known problem and do you know how to fix it right away?

With kind Regards Marloes.

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_aad165ef-166b-4836-b547-98f0e7d7e538.jpg