3DXChat Community

people beware djAnda CARE NOTE WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeavenAngel

CARE djAnda he gave me an ignore and thought he had arranged everything  people you know what I am happy why because I wanted to give up the accusation of extorting money by DJAnda, a bailiff from Turkey wrote that she would deal with such a man as he still does not pay back what he swindled, I hope he will land under the bridge with a candle ,these hospital photos that he is in the hospital are just bad, you know what he forgot that when he took photos that he was in the hospital, he did not wear pajamas hihihi, he has a good hacker in 3dx very good they are already doing tm because they found a few shortcomings on the hard drive all these themselves,yes damaged 3 disk in the same way,this photo of him with how he is in the hospital is just to get other weak women to kill him, so he is threatened with 3 -8 years and repayment of the extortionate money, so this is the end of DJAnda,
I wrote this to beware of such a scammer, and if you do not know you will hire a detective, now in clothing ,1 year with DJ anda cost me 1 bitcom,now there will be costs of lawyer dedektye and bailiff from Turkey,now just wait ,sorry for the disturbance in, regards Adriana
[13:16]
and this message goes to the 3dx forum  ,

people please take 3dx away from real life