3DXChat Community

Issue with my game: Download Failed: 403 Forbidden

xMichael

Hey sexy people,

Since yesterday, for some reason I don't know, when I tried to log into the game, I realized that I had no connection. I assumed that maybe the servers were down, but on research I realized that they were not. I proceeded to reinstall the game and when I wanted to do it I got a message saying "Download Failed: 403 Forbidden" preventing installation.

When I wanted to enter the forum to consult I realized that from Chrome I cannot access (View image) and I had to do it from Edge where I can enter without problems. I must say that to the general client download section, I can access it from Chrome

I did a Cache cleanup of my DNS and unfortunately I still have no positive results.

I would appreciate if you could help me with this issue.

2.png

1.png

have you tried shutting your computer down then powersycling your router (unplug the power then re plug after a min)? if not try that then try to reconnect if the download still fails then there maybe some website restriction happening with your web side or its being blocked by the firewalls it really could be anyone of these things