3DXChat Community

a few things we are in need of.....

AeonFlux

Lets start by saying at this time a stable and safe server seems too be top of the list as it seems hackers cant leave us alone so the lack of any added content the past few updates is understood 

now on too a few things that we need here and yes ive seen some posts already but might as well bring some stuff back too the top so its seen and who knows with the holidays closing in maybe 3DX will drop a few needed gifts 

1. Ability too use hosted textures or from our own PC.....this idea is pretty much for those who use Photoshop or other programs too make signs or logo's ...making club names etc. from props is a pain and time consuming ...also being able to add pics would be good too but i also know about copyright stuff and how its abused 

2. ability too kick unwanted guests or gender block ....yess i know the current way too solve this ...room owner blocks and waits for said person too leave who cant return after ...lame ...so untill this happens said person can stay and do whatever he/she feels too other people untill they leave 

3. add more 3 some poses ...there are 2 good ones at most ....add the MMF ones from the couch so FFF can use them ...you have done it with MF too FF and made new ones for all so no reason this cant be done 

4. its time for clothing ..shoes ...more tats of course ...yes i can see members are trying too make stuff for the site but very few are sending stuff in ..we have tons of hair now soo lets pass on that item for awhile please

for awhile opinions were asked in discord what we wanted next and since the main server went down and all the issues for the past few months all that has stopped and again i understand what matters right now soo these few ideas i dont expect anytime soon but it would be nice