3DXChat Community

SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED

Loxy

QUOTE : We understand that playing in this way can be uncomfortable for many players, so we will freeze all current membership time until the situation improves, all registered users will play for free until it's solved. Thank you for your patience during this matter. 3DXChat Team ''

Hi can you tell me why my subscription has run out while I haven't been able to play the game and also still have free days from the last DDOS attack to use .. ?

Thanks in Advance -  Loxy 

Edited by Loxy

12 hours ago, totalrage007 said:

The only thing that works in this game is the billing always let's you know you sub is expired rather the game works or not which is always.

atleast we know someone is doing their job. Thats got to count for something... right? :P

22 hours ago, Loxy said:

QUOTE : We understand that playing in this way can be uncomfortable for many players, so we will freeze all current membership time until the situation improves, all registered users will play for free until it's solved. Thank you for your patience during this matter. 3DXChat Team ''

Hi can you tell me why my subscription has run out while I haven't been able to play the game and also still have free days from the last DDOS attack to use .. ?

Thanks in Advance -  Loxy 

BMTMicro has no visibility into credited days, so they will charge on the requested interval like clockwork on the same day you started (12/4/20 for me, though I have more time than that.) You can use that time by cancelling your subscription, then it'll deplete banked time after the subscription would have renewed.

6 minutes ago, RayyRayy said:

atleast we know someone is doing their job. Thats got to count for something... right? :P

Well, at least SGD chose their biller well.