3DXChat Community

Hulk's Adventures (series)

XHulkX

Chapter 1
The first steps are always to make a statement. "Live and let others Live"

***FIRST AND FIRST AND FIRST OF ALL HULK IS BY NO DEFINITION AN ANGEL DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN HE WILL COME AFTER YOU LIKE ANY GOOD DEVIL DOES !!!***

It is the begining of my adventure in 3DXChat, I am having great time meeting new people guys and gals, mostly gals as I am not much interested in the guys past the friendship and that is never been given easely. From the first time I got in here I made a few interesting friends and I got to have some interesting time with them and other members, everyone seamed nice and liked to not just get it going but as well as chat and meet others... but little i was knowing about the changes that are meant to take place...
   So as I was saying I am not more than a couple of weeks in here but with a long experience in virtual life from other games (SL, EI, RLC),I am hosting this 2 clubs with very sugestive names "Sluts Pit Stop 4 BBC" and "Sluts & Pets Training Center", as at that time this was all my focus and interest. Meeting girls,women and as I was to find out probably plenty men as well desguised as women. Well who cares, :)) if there is one of you who never did it in virtual with a disguised partner than he/she is obliviouse of who they have sex with or they new so they do not know of the enchanted works and webs of 3DXChat :-).
   Anyhow back to our ships..., there were virtualy tens if not more women passing thru my two  rooms, I never had time for anything else than fuck until the point that in truth there was no pleasure any more in doing it. So what I was doing was to simulate everything (yes I am one of those who when they play in here like to "shake hands" and wanna have same gratitude from his partners in order for everything to not be in vain) anyhow, I was doing this sometimes for hours untill I have made a few friends and have had them as my team and we were pleasing and training women day in day out. I to this day keep see people who once they been my slaves, pets, babygirls, who used to like even things like scat, golden showers and gore (things I never do but allowed them have it with others) and now they become prude and make a lot of noice in game and on the forums with regards on what 3D is and what it should be on, who fucks who and how they cheat when and where they doit and/or they should be alowed to only when most of us did it at least once at one point or an other and all of us came here to fullfill our fantasies and in many cases to do things that the REAL life society would not accept and even call us deviant and so, we would not even dare to think we could ever do them in RL. Yes I talk about me to, I have my place in this category, was fucking with other woman than my whife and I was caught fucking her by my whife and had to pay for it as everyone else of course but as we do not like drama and others that do it we washed our dirt, and always will, in private, been civil and we still together and our love is stronger than ever no one except good friends knew and never disturbed, revenged or got even with anyone.
  And therefor the moral of this first chapter is "Live and let others Live " because you never know when the bad KARMA you send to others comes back and bites your ass tenfolded.
 There are a few things about me that you know right now so you know how I think and why I will never regret the things I done, told or thought, they make me the person I am today and those steps brought me all I have and in all I have the most pretious is my whife Magic and her love for me followed by good friends that I consider my virtual family. I'll never be ashamed and never regret absolutely nothing I ever did cause at its time was feeling good and in all good intentions. 

That is first chapter I try add every day  a lil story  from my experiences in here, next time I will start tell you about some of my friends in 3Dand our experiences. Than as I finish my other stories from my imagination and or real life I will add them as well.

That is 1st chapter folks see you tomorrow same time same place ;-)  ty for reading comment and like, if you like it...

:huh:  (Continue reading the  \I/ \I/ \I/  next post)   :unsure:

post-5892-0-55295900-1461494242_thumb.png  

Chapter 2

Adventures unfolded. "A" lustfull pet.

So as I promised you I will now start teling you about all my encounters, name have been changed so we do not start any drama or such things.
  It is one of my first days in 3D I do not expect anyting out of the common, I am mooving between the rooms, members and the public areas,  just looking around stil new to the game so I have no real friends just aquintaces a few girls and couple of guys that we been chating or mostly we would mess in public chat having fun. I am going to the Night Club a few people gathered in there at that time as many of you know starting to chat around and in no time start to get a few PM's I start to chat with the persons I get PM from and look the profiles of each one.  
 One of the profile's and the way the girl make me feel takes my attention. She see I am new guy and she say that one of her fetishes in game is to be able to fuck with every new guy that she can find in here. I start think "Damn that must be a lot of cock", but on the other side you can never say no to experience would be such a shame. 
  So I tell her "Come closer to me", I tell her I am new in the game but by no means new either in virtual or real life encounters and that I have certain expectations, on wich she say "I do anything and everything you want me to do you can do anything to me do it as I am yours " " :o BOOM LIGHTS ON  ;)", that was all she needed say and so I start to play my part in this. I invite her and we start to slowdance, I pull her close to me, she is about my height, well built blonde girl, hair seams to sparkle in all the lights and change collor, lips big and fleshy asking you to kiss and bite them, eyes big and blue so clear you can read her lust in them more clear than you think. Anyhow you know the type of girls we have in here.(all perfect and such :-) ). As we talking I pull her really close to my body squash her breasts on my chest, by this time my cock started already to get hard, as I pull her close to me I grope her ass and press her against my body, she now feels my cock, I hear a little moan and than she start kiss me and rub my cock on her leg as her breasts squash against my chest her niples get harder. As we are in a darker corner and she wears a dress that just hang against her body I pull her top a little bit down from above her breasts and let them come out to air. I am wearing a tank top her breasts now start to grind against the tank and parts of my skin and become fully erect. I love the hard niples don't know why is something I always did.
  She grows more and more horny my cock is by now almoast fully erect as well so I decide to get to next step. As we were stil in the dark part of the club I let her open my zipper and start play with my cock slowly so no one can see. I pull her from her ass cheeks and as I raise her from the floor against my body I let her arange my cock between her legs as she wears no underwear and as she rubs it against her pussy lips, I slowly let her down leting my cock slowly open her pussy, past her pussy lips, going slowly in her pussy inch by inch slowly untill she gets all that she can take for now in her, we are lucky no one seen or can see us. She start slowly to grind against me making my cock harder and taking it more and more with each stroke she opens a little bit more and can let more of me in her soaked wet pussy. i kiss her lips, bite them, our tongues star dance in her mouth I slowly drag her into mine and than I bite it, I suck the juices of it and nibble it a little bit. The rest of the room slowly fade's in the background I pull one of her leg's up and i pin her up against the wall I start to trust myself harder and faster in her, she cant hold any longer now she really moans, people close to us start turn heads and look at us some lick their lips, touch their body's other start to complain, we do not pay attention to any of them and keep doing what we were doing. I than rise her other leg as she grabs me around my neck. by now I am pounding her hard almoast all my cock is in her. I start to rise and drop her leting her stop on the base of my cock where I catch her and stop from falling and could harm myself in the proces. I am slaping her ass as I catch and stop her fall, she keeps moaning loud and I start to call her names. She loves it she start call me master, I let her on the ground back after a few minutes and as she gets in doggy, I get behind her and start to fuck her pussy, hard, deep and fast, I am slaping her ass and slowly start play with her asshole, rubbing her asshole slowly than as she relaxes pushing a finger in her. She say she never had anal with a black guy, but she say she will do it as she promised, she will do everything and anything with me. Slaping her ass harder she starts push herself against me now forcing my cock as deep as she can take it in her and a little bit more. I pomp hard, slap her ass lean over her and start grope her breasts, kneat them, pinching her hard nipples, squeezing, pulling and twisting them hard as she squirms and try to free them from my grab. I than slap them as they bouncing from the hard deep thrusts. "-Good little girl, slutty but just perfect for me." "-Thank you Master !!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" and she just burst out my cock gets soaked in her hot juices running around my cock Squirting all over my balls making a small puddle under her knees.  "mmmmmmm -Good job you dirty little slut.", "-Thank you Master that was great! Can I have your cum I wanna have it all Master in my holes, over me, everywhere, impregnate me Master I will always be your slut than.", "Mhm that sounds just great for me.". I take my cock out of her pussy as I am saying that,  I squat over her I shove my cock almoast brutal as deep as I can in her asshole, she shouts loud, screams from all the pain and pleasure and for a breef moment everyone looks at us. I keep pound her hard as deep as I can, my balls bouncing over her cunt soaked wet  lips sounds of splashes from her squirting pussy, stil gaping with juices driping on the floor, seams to eco in the room, she keep moan and screams that everyone can hear "-Please Master more" and "OMG I love it I will cum again", I pull her hair on a side and make her turn her head, I look at her and than slap her chin and cheek  "Oh Master YES PLEASE MORE!!!!", than I reach for her tits grope them some more and start slap her hard as they bounce back and fort, grope her breasts again and as i squize them she screams really loud as she has a second orgasm this time around us there are a few persons her squirt gets on theire legs they get stunned and just start to masturbate around us few pm pop in my box so I choose start a group and talk to them all at once. I change the pose by now again and keep pounding on her cunt, I start to feel my cock filling with cum as I am pounding her tight pussy and she uses every muscle in her  to squise and milk me I lean over her kiss her deep and bite her thick lips some more as she moasns in my mouth. I loose my control as she bites my nipple and start to fuck her really hard, like an animal, few seconds later I let my cock fill her tight little womb with my hot sticky cum. She start buckle as my cock fills her, than she pulls away holding my cock with her little hand she turns on her knees and start to suck hard not leting me  pull away she keep wank and suck me hard, cock throbs, pulsate in her hand and she wont leave it rest as she sucks me for a few minutes now a second burst of cum even more thick and hot hits her mouth sole she instantly puls out and lets the cum get allover her face and drip on her body, she is a very dirty very naughty girl as she promised, she sucks me dry and start colect the sperm all over her face and body and as with one hand she still stroke me, with the other she puts the cum back in her mouth, plays a bit with her and than she eat it all. 
  That day was the day when "A" become my pet in all the meanings of the word till the day I stoped play as a Master and untill today we are stil very good friends. 

The end . 
(To be continued)