3DXChat Community

Jas-mean & FairyDust's Wedding Party

FairyDust

just a quick note to anyone who may have missed our earlier post. we are throwing a little shindig on Sunday 13th at 3pm est. dj-DocQ from his famously unknown miniskirt club will be playing all his usual great rock tunes. it is also a sneak peak at my new club -the syndrome- which will open....ummm......not sure

please come and have a great time....ooh and the incredibly incredible ChloeMoretz will be there signing autographs. she is bringing her teen choice award for people to ogle at and she is holding a short meet and greet...she is a big deal you know

CE0Itwh.jpg esArYO7.jpg

(sidebar) the newly wedded BadJasmine and BadFairy have threatened to turn up so i would like to apologise ahead of time

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that if they don't come they're subject to a friends list purge.  

And I don't mean deleting you from my FL.  I mean I'll throw up on you.  While you're wearing flip flops.  On your toes.  When it's hot out.  And you have to walk far to find running water.  And I don't chew my food.  So there will be chunks of stuff vegans eat (It's gross).  You don't want this.

So come to our party mfers!  It's not like you have something better to do! 

Plus I know everyone loves my beautiful bride...  Don't upset her or I'll have to keel you.  

sent from my iphone