3DXChat Community

Female Guy

Don't know if their would be others to support this or not, but I see you can add the male penis to the female character / Avatar, but what about adding the the female system to the male character / Avatar . 

Just an idea. 

RobT/Ross/Femneedindsex and his other accounts use this function. He calls it the 'tie back.'

He has a post in his diary about how when he plays as a female he 'ties it back' RL to immerse himself in the fantasy. He likes to feel the part. Ask him, he knows everything the Devs will and won't do. 

Ask him about 'the tie back.'

Edited by THX

On 3/5/2020 at 1:23 AM, Divia Roback said:

Don't know if their would be others to support this or not, but I see you can add the male penis to the female character / Avatar, but what about adding the the female system to the male character / Avatar . 

Just an idea. 

I think it would look just as ridiculous as a girl with a cock.

But for the sake of equality, sure! Why not.

Females already use male poses, so guys start using lesbian poses now. fine by me

Edited by Tsela

4 hours ago, Tsela said:

I think it would look just as ridiculous as a girl with a cock.

Is being nasty and disrespectful towards whole groups of people just because you feel like it is a normal behavior for you?

2 hours ago, Skylana said:

Is being nasty and disrespectful towards whole groups of people just because you feel like it is a normal behavior for you?

I'm not disrespectful towards anybody. if you think a blue shirt looks ridiculous, and I happen to like it and wear it, is not disrespectful towards me.

I never said that you are stupid for wearing one. I just find it ridiculous. Some people think cat people look ridiculous in 3dxchat, I think equipping a cock on a female avi is ridiculous.

It's neither racist, xenophobic, or anything saying that a cock looks ridiculous in my opinion on a female avi.

Look OP wants a vagina on a male avi. Sure I find it ridiculous also, but hey. It's a game. Why some of you have to take it so personal if someone says that unicorns look ridiculous for example? They are just as much of made up creatures as girls who can summon a cock out of thin air. Yes I think it's ridiculous, and has nothing to do with any "group of people". it's female avi who happen to like equipping a dick to wear now and then. If that's your kink and you are happy with it, sure you can wear cat ears, even if some think it looks ridiculous. It's not disrespectful towards the group of cat people. You can equip on an off a dick too. put it on your head, for all I care. I just find it to look awkward doing that, but it's a game.

If you say guys in a tank top look ridiculous, by all means. Your opinion. I like it. It is not disrespectful towards my "group" who want to wear a tank top.

Edited by Tsela

It would be nice to have girls clothes for the male avi's. This would be more aligned to what is really happening for the players....guy getting away from all the pressure of being Alpha and feeling taken, loved, looked after and all that nice stuff. So yeh...a vagina would be cool too.

If the option to have male avis wear women's clothes and/or make-up I would be on that in a heart beat. As for a male avi having a vagina, sure why not? If female avis can have penises, then the option to unclick dick for males should be an option.

On 3/6/2020 at 1:02 AM, Tsela said:

I think it would look just as ridiculous as a girl with a cock

They are called "transexual".

On 3/6/2020 at 1:02 AM, Tsela said:

Females already use male poses, so guys start using lesbian poses now. fine by me

Females (meant lesbians if i understand well your post) don't use male poses (poses with a penis) because if they do it stay an hetero pose. So if you want to use a lesbian pose, you have to use it without your penis because if you use your penis it's not a lesbian pose :)

Edited by Leeloo

On 3/5/2020 at 12:23 AM, Divia Roback said:

Just an idea. 

Not being insulting here, but this is a bad idea.

When men have the operation to have a vagina in place of their penis, they generally add some fake breasts or they use female hormones to have their breasts grow, making them women.

So, in a way, your request have yet been done simply with the female avatar.

5 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Not being insulting here, but this is a bad idea.

When men have the operation to have a vagina in place of their penis, they generally add some fake breasts or they use female hormones to have their breasts grow, making them women.

So, in a way, your request have yet been done simply with the female avatar.

I think she is talking about ftm (female to male) transsexuals. 

she is asking for males to be able to have a vagina instead of a penis.

For a female to male transexual she would have asked male clothes for women only.

Edited by Leeloo

6 hours ago, Leeloo said:

They are called "transexual".

Last time I checked in game people called it a FUTA. I might be wrong. anyway there is no such gender in the character creation, as "transesxual" nor a "futa". So we can call that kink where girls can equip a strapon or a dick any way we want. It's an optional accessory you can equip and unequip. 

and regarding the OP post, I see no reason why males wouldn't equip vaginas here. for the same kink, or enhance their gameplay in hell knows what way

Edited by Tsela

yes i know they call them "Futa" but one day i've got complaint from a transexual because i called her "T-Girl" so since then i use the term "Transexual" :). 

PS: If my japanese is not too bad, i think "Futa/Futanari" is the japanese word for "Transexual" though :)

Edited by Leeloo

On 3/4/2020 at 6:23 PM, Divia Roback said:

Just an idea. 

So you want to make an avatar that is just like Henkie? Nice!