3DXChat Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ross The TboR

3DX is awesome

Yeah, 3dx is pretty awesome :) I like being able to roam around freely, meet new people, hear good music and do things best not mentioned in polite company. I've dipped my toe in other games similar to this one but the sheer freedom and creativity on here is what draws me back :) Keep being awesome, people!

12 minutes ago, Nektar said:

Yeah, 3dx is pretty awesome :) I like being able to roam around freely, meet new people, hear good music and do things best not mentioned in polite company. I've dipped my toe in other games similar to this one but the sheer freedom and creativity on here is what draws me back :) Keep being awesome, people!

hey, you have a good attitude, that sort of stuff isn't allowed here :P

On 3/5/2020 at 7:15 AM, Gizmo said:

Well as a developer of this awesome game I have to say that 3DX is super awesome and we have an awesome community and all of this awesomeness is adorable :)

you have good taste in threads, I commend you ;)

Posted (edited)

True.This game is really awesome... without crappy trolls and freaks like RobT, who was often a sycophant, but that didn't help him avoid the ban.

Image result for beating heart gif png

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 3/13/2020 at 6:20 AM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

True.This game is really awesome... without crappy trolls and freaks like RobT, who was often a sycophant, but that didn't help him avoid the ban.

Image result for beating heart gif png

That rob dude must have been a bad boy, its a good thing im awesome, just like 3dx chat!