3DXChat Community

My early impressions and suggestions.

Jemma

I absolutely love 3DXChat.  I have been playing almost a week and have enjoyed myself immensely.  I think so many of the poses are well done and look so hot.  The clothing for women is awesome though more variety is always appreciated.  The community has been very good.  I have already made some dear friends.

Suggestions:

#1 is my biggest peeve with the game.  There is no way to tell a Futa pose from a female pose.   This could easily be fixed with minimal work by color coding the outline on mouse over.  I would like a stronger solution, but that would satisfy me and stop me from complaining as much about how it put a dick on me instead of in me :)

#2 lighting when changing clothes.  I would love the ability to be able to change the lighting in the changing room.  I thought I was making a green dress the other day.  In the changing room it looked yellow but I liked it so went with it.  When I left it was actually close to the green I was looking for.  Thankfully I hadn't gone with something that would have clashed with it.  My suggestion would be just put a menu in that lets you change the lighting to different locales.  Or just the standard time of day buttons would work.

#3 I need a way to put notes by friends names so i remember what I friended them for.  Was I supposed to reward them.  Were they so hot and I wanted to hook up later?  Were they just someone I wanted to talk to again?  Why are they there?  I have only 30 or so friends and a few I already have issues remembering why they are there.  I can see it being a real problem when I have been on her for 6 months +.

Edited by Jemma
typos

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 1:37 AM, Jemma said:

I just remembered the other thing this world needs....A lapdance animation.  I would love to rub my sweet ass and tits on some poor man's crotch until he screams in frustration!

Oh and booby poses...sucking licking ect...

Now why wasn't this done years ago??? maybe not the lapdance would have been thought of too much, but the booby foreplay yesssss! I think the pole dancing is really good :)

Tonight I am two weeks old and the only thing I have to add to this is praise!.  The editor is AWESOME.  I have seen some great player made content!

I guess a suggestion on that note would be have a contest to replace some of the less/unused locales with player made locales.  It's a lot of time for those people to keep those open.  We could have a vote to choose which ones get it!

Lap dances have been pleaded for many times in these forums, I myself made threads on the subject and lots of people have asked for them. It is one thing that I do not remember anyone saying anything against getting them being added. I just read somewhere where RobT was saying he knows how to get things in here and that we are all going about it wrong. Well lap dances is a prime example of where he has it wrong. There have been many times where lots of us got together stating very good reasons why we thought lap dances should be added and as I said I don't remember anyone saying anything against them. This goes way back to 2014 for me and I know others had tried before I was around. Like it is predominantly a sex game and has it's own strip club, but no lap dances or even good teasing animations to use. It has pole dances and that's pretty much it. 

I think the reason they have not been added is more like there are very few lap dance animations around that can be used in 3DXChat, they would very much have to make them themselves. It is not as simple as creating sex poses, they are more like dance animations where the best and easiest way to create them would be to use motion capture. To try create a good quality lap dance animation without having used motion capture would take a lot of work and likely still not look natural. 

So maybe there are some good lap dance animations that will work in 3DXChat now, I haven't looked for a long time. So guys do some searching and if you find some try bringing them to Gizmos attention. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes he does take note of that sort of thing.

6 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

what was said was the following..... If im going to be referenced, do it correctly. the issue is a small group group of you think because you want it in game, everyone does. As ive said 150 times, the small amount of people in these forums don't speak for everyone in the game. As a matter of fact, I would argue that its a very small minority of the overall community

*it was me who said it, not Rob*

We all know who you are, you have even said so multiple times in this forum, have you forgotten, maybe dementia is setting in.

Decisions are made both in governments and business from surveying a small amount of people, sometimes as few as 30 people. A decent idea can be gained through finding out how say 100 people feel towards something, if say 80 like it then its' likely that around 80% of the population will feel the same. Maybe there is a difference between the people that come in these forums and those who don't but that is a matter of opinion. My opinion is it is very unlikely, yours seems to be different, but like always you want to put your opinion across as fact just because that is the way you see things. You seem to believe that you are never wrong and have also often said in these forums that you believe yourself to always be right, well let me tell you, you are often wrong but for some reason you never seem to realise it. You obviously count yourself as something significant in these forums, you are not. You are just a person who enjoys aggravating people and seem to take pleasure in it, like it is some kind of way of proving your intelligence to yourself, or maybe you think you are to others. If so let me again inform you that you are wrong. What you do in these forums does not make you look like an intelligent person, more so it makes you look like a smart ass with enforces on ass. You are an ego tripper and that is all you are, and that is how most see you. 

People come to the game, yes a game to fuck then some stay for the social afterwards.  People have been asking for so much over the years, I'm sure the list is never ending with constant posts about this or that wanted to be added to the game.

Now how did I know you would still come out with the same old crap you always do, maybe I am smarter than you give me credit for. I knew because your little mind has never been able to come up with anything new so I guess it wasn't rocket science but obviously more than you are capable of. If not surely after 7 years you would be able to think of something new. But as others have already pointed out above, it is always the same old crap with you with everyone. You have gone well past the use by date with just about everything you say, we have all heard them thousands of times before and know exactly what to expect. 

Just letting you know as you really do seem to be suffering from some sort of memory loss problem.

Don't worry about thanking me, always trying to help.

Edited by Twiggy

5 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

1-no government poll is ever 30 people unless you live in some third world shit hole

2-I would disagree about the comment I think im significant in these forums,I am just smarter than most but to be smarter than you isn't really that difficult. I could have brain damage and still superior to you.

3- yes im an ass, very proud of that. Its a gift

4- I could go on but everything out of your mouth is either a lie or some made up story.  I could go on with how much of a hypocrite you are like when you go around talking shit about dudes using female avis when you use both male and female avis yourself so I wont go into that again.

5- I wish I had dementia, I might forget to read the pile of shit that comes from your mind on a daily basis. no matter how small that mind is.

6- yes, I am very self absorbed, I agree. 

I think I covered most of it, thanks for the post, it suddenly made me want to take a shit, you work  just as good as Miralax so thank you 

5854d279445e991c952028a996ecd1e9.jpg.cd178f771636eee3ef088b5296a67333.jpg

Image result for trolls are losers

On 3/1/2020 at 5:26 PM, Jemma said:

I absolutely love 3DXChat.  I have been playing almost a week and have enjoyed myself immensely.  I think so many of the poses are well done and look so hot.  The clothing for women is awesome though more variety is always appreciated.  The community has been very good.  I have already made some dear friends.

Suggestions:

#1 is my biggest peeve with the game.  There is no way to tell a Futa pose from a female pose.   This could easily be fixed with minimal work by color coding the outline on mouse over.  I would like a stronger solution, but that would satisfy me and stop me from complaining as much about how it put a dick on me instead of in me :)

#2 lighting when changing clothes.  I would love the ability to be able to change the lighting in the changing room.  I thought I was making a green dress the other day.  In the changing room it looked yellow but I liked it so went with it.  When I left it was actually close to the green I was looking for.  Thankfully I hadn't gone with something that would have clashed with it.  My suggestion would be just put a menu in that lets you change the lighting to different locales.  Or just the standard time of day buttons would work.

#3 I need a way to put notes by friends names so i remember what I friended them for.  Was I supposed to reward them.  Were they so hot and I wanted to hook up later?  Were they just someone I wanted to talk to again?  Why are they there?  I have only 30 or so friends and a few I already have issues remembering why they are there.  I can see it being a real problem when I have been on her for 6 months +.

11 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

People come to the game, yes a game to fuck then some stay for the social afterwards.  People have been asking for so much over the years, I'm sure the list is never ending with constant posts about this or that wanted to be added to the game.

I'm quoting myself instead of editing it.  When you first joined, did you pay money to be social as most I know don't because they aren't going to spend money for chatting when they can do that for free somewhere else.  I found out about this game because of the sex aspect of it, I didn't join for the social.  Like countless other games out there, there is a chat function, do some use it, no.  They came here for sex, hence the colds because people want to fuck on a game that is generally about sex not social.  The OP says it just the same, they didn't complain about the sex because they came here for social no their first suggestion was about sex like knowing which pose was what to make the game better for them.  The stated about the lighting in the change room so it reflected colors better, no where did it say about making it better for social aspect.  Then about notes to know why they added someone to their friends list including if they wanted to hook-up with them later or talk which would be good to know in time when adding people to their list.  Most know with time who is who on their list as they have more contact.  As you can see I bold them so you can see the first one is about sex, not anything to do with social.  Social barely hit the mark until the 3rd suggestion because of knowing why they put the person on their friends list but as you can see from the first part of the 3rd it was about rewarding and was it to hook up later.  Most start off with exploring the game and what it offers then stay once they made a few friends and/or found someone to enjoy the game with that's more so where the social aspect comes in. 

13 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

I am not quite sure what are you trying to say. I mean, yes, people come here for sex and many stay after for social. What it have to do with asking devs for a new stuff? 

On 3/10/2020 at 7:22 PM, Ross the RoberT said:

I will also add that its unhealthy to worry so much about what a bunch of folks on a sex game forum think of you. I can assure you, I don't lose a wink of sleep over who does or doesn't like me in this or any other cyber universe.  If you do, you have issues because at the end of the day, this shit isn't real, its just a game.  I mean I play gta but I don't really think im a criminal stealing cars and killing folks every few minutes. no difference

Hey Robbie dude :) Why you keep going on about the same bullshit ?  About this chest pounding that some might hate you, and some might like you and you don't give a damn. It's a cringe every time really because nobody gives the weakest fuck about you, nor about 90% of the people around here. You are way too irrelevant for somebody to like or dislike you. I don't give a shit about you either. certainly I don't hate you. But you keep bringing this bullshit up over and over again. get over it boy :) You are not relevant. stay on the topic of the current discussion, would be just a smarter thing to do. Since the threads are created for that. Not to give a fuck about some who the fuck knows what's his name... Robbie or something

Edited by Tsela

1 hour ago, Ross The TboR said:

almost forgot, if you grow weary of seeing posts by someone, we have a block button for that very reason, of course you will say no, my posts don't bother you yet they bothered you enough to comment on a number of them. 😎   just letting you know about all the wonderful forum features

I don't mind it really. I just really had to point out how irrelevant you are as a person around here, because mostly the topics themselves and the discussion matters, nobody really gives a shit about you to like or dislike you. You really are nobody. Just the same as any other noname wonder of nature who thinks he is relevant enough to be liked or disliked, thinking that they are so "original" You just said that a number of times so I'm just telling you as it is. Have something to say about updates? clothes? poses? ok sure we can agree and disagree then. But you as a person? No. nobody gives a fuck.  It's your wet dream maybe to be that relevant. Now let's return to the topics

Edited by Tsela

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/9/2020 at 1:45 PM, LazTopCat said:

I've seen Lapdance done on a Unity game platform before. And you're right Twiggy, it was done with mo-cap. But it was done really well. So I know its possible.

Hi Laz! I loved the lap and pole dancing there. It would be awesome to bring them to 3dx!

How have you been? 

Caren

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 5:26 PM, Jemma said:

Suggestions:

Welcome to 3DX, Jemma.  :)

Number 1 is good.  I support that idea.

Number 2 is good.  I support that idea.

Number 3... if a person cannot remember why they added people to their Friend List, then it's obvious they should not have added them.  Friendships are built, not clicked into existence.  Later, you'll regret all the fake friends on your list and how you had to delete all of them for being fake friends.