3DXChat Community

cocks

sugus

It seems to me that 3dx has now reached a certain maturity. It is therefore time to correct the position of the dicks in systematic erection when they are not used. In reality, the influx of blood to this place prevents most of the time from properly irrigating the brain, which explains a lot about the behavior of some. On the other hand, they can be used for drying clothes or as a bird perch.

Here is !! We must think...
But not too long !!!

Helon write to day

•  
  • sugus
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Locationsuisse

Maybe its just me, but seriously, the constant priapism we guys are suffering in here is somewhat ridiculous.

You're chatting quietly with a guy, saying maybe important things in life and you have a dick under your nose. It is very disturbing. it's still a dick. So the guy is annoyed and has to put on panties.
While nothing prevents talking about life with a guy having a dick at rest.

Ok ?

On 3/1/2020 at 12:40 PM, sugus said:

It seems to me that 3dx has now reached a certain maturity. It is therefore time to correct the position of the dicks in systematic erection when they are not used. In reality, the influx of blood to this place prevents most of the time from properly irrigating the brain, which explains a lot about the behavior of some. On the other hand, they can be used for drying clothes or as a bird perch.

Here is !! We must think...
But not too long !!!

I love it that more and more people bring up the permanent erection problem. And yes this is ridiculous.

Some people suggested on and off switch.

But I liked even more the suggestion to have an erection slider. (might require a bit of work, but hey, we are paying a subscription for some actual work)

Edited by Tsela

• 3 weeks later...