3DXChat Community

General recommendations for updates

JanetWinterSpring

Hello, new player here just got this game over the weekend and my first impressions of the game were rather poor, but the game itself doesn't make this place....the people here do! some things I found that can be very difficult to people new here:

1) mini tutorial to show where different buttons are and what they do in the game, sure there's the manual but that's not always engaging and doesn't let you experience what it does for yourself.

2) Pathing- running into things is not fun especially when you get a good handle of your camera and just want to move to a spot, but currently you have to micro manage those straight lines so you can get to your destination. which leads into my next point

3) Micromovements- the click move stuff is really inaccurate and I know that free camera allows you to WASD the camera, but this is about movement...can the game support WASD movement in follow character mode? that would be a nice update

4) Pose swap- any switch sides button on existing poses? that way only one is needed for mirror positioning the other way....may be irrelevant with pose editor in the works...

5) Speeds- mostly talking about anything that is an animation that moves being able to stop, slow or faster can set the right mood you want would be nice if it was on other things that aren't sex positions

6) Emotes/Guestures- wave and clap? that's it?? I could see a cold community flourish if only there were other ways of talking, including to people with whom you have a language barrier....body language can say a lot if you give it the chance :D

Theres my critiques, thanks for reading

-Rafiell

Nice critique.  I think you can get a handle on the movement with practice.  However a settings toggle between click to move and WASD would be nice.

I would love more emotes.  There are a lot of languages spoken in this game and it would be nice to be able to speak to them with emotes.  For and example WoW has always had a language barrier between the 2 factions to minimize taunting.  However if you have the time you can get a whole lot across with emotes.  There at least needs to be a "Lana want Zug Zug" emote.