3DXChat Community

Dummy Avatar in the Editor

GaborX

Hello everyone and developers,

It has probably been asked already, but as a relatively new player I found an interesting omission from the 3DXChat editor. What I think would be a welcome addition is the ability to place "dummy avatars" in the editor space for reference. There are many equipment (mainly sex devices and furniture) that could be tailor made for male/female avatars and different poses much easier if we could add dummies while we edit the objects. That way it would be possible to accurately move, resize and rotate the small pieces so that they look perfect on/around avatars.

These dummies could come in both male and female variants and it would be great if we could arrange them into all poses and animations the game has to offer. Right now it's extremely cumbersome to create custom-made objects (think of the different BDSM constructions, for example). If the editor offered this functionality then more players could come up with ideas and create them into real objects.

• 2 years later...
On 4/11/2022 at 6:46 PM, Maartine said:

+1 But as well, how about a few dummy avatars we can place as Barmaids, Dj, Coatclerks, etc... Could be dreesed as we see fit with regular app clothes ..

I know for a fact that this would make a lot of builders happy. Not just the ones making Roleplaying rooms. But club builds too. Would make the rooms feel more alive. 

On 4/13/2022 at 5:59 AM, Derai said:

I know for a fact that this would make a lot of builders happy. Not just the ones making Roleplaying rooms. But club builds too. Would make the rooms feel more alive. 

Yup. even choose the pose or dance # at 'design stage'.. Maybe have the skin plain color like many other props ...

Just to not fool ppl with a room filled with 'dummies' ;)

Edited by Maartine