3DXChat Community

3DX ROCK FESTIVAL: Vol 2 - Starting @ 1pm EST/7pm CET, April 8th - 9th

Natsumi

3dx_rock_festival_vol_2_by_jin_masamune_

Hey Rock n' Roll Fans! The 3DX Rock Festival is back with Vol. 2!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SkY9X3Z_JJ3v_AVaBbSBSv-oPvXi_1Oog0twB-wJEnU/edit?usp=sharing

Spots are limited so first come first serve. Each DJ will be given 1 hour 30 min

to showcase their favorite band/artist!

If you have any questions contact me via PM in-game or on discord! 

See you at the Festival!!

Edited by Natsumi

Hey Fam, due to RL circumstances that are beyond my control, the 3DX Rock Festival will unfortunately have to be pushed back to April. Sorry for the inconvenience. Those that have already signed up will remain reserved for the times of their choosing. While this does suck, it will also give me more time to prepare the Vibe Stadium for this event and make it an even greater experience for those involved and for the fans of these kind of events. Thank you everyone that has been supportive. 

P.S. Sign Ups will still be accepted until all slots have been filled. Depending on the amount that sign up, I may make the festival go for three days instead of two. 

Thank you for your understanding and will notify everyone soon! 

❤️ Natsumi

UPDATE: Hi guys, I've been working hard on the stage that will be used for this great event. I would like to inform everyone that the event will most likely be held on April 8th and 9th. Keep in mind that these dates are not confirmed as anything could happen between now and then. 

Also, There is ONE spot left in the roster to play at the 3DX Rock Festival! I will start creating the schedule within the next few weeks once I can confirm that the desired dates can happen. Thank you all for your patience and will update soon. 

Also to add, The Bare Bunnies will be featured during this event so be sure to show them you're support and cheer those Bunnies on. 

Can't wait to rock with all of you! 🤘

Hey guys! The slots have now been filled and I'm excited to be Rocking with all these great people in April! I will be making a schedule soon, so everyone that has signed up be sure to check the planner often. The stage and everything is going smoothly! I've also updated the poster above. 

Will update soon! Thank you everyone for your patience!  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!

The DJ schedule for the 3DX Rock Festival is now available above! Looking forward to hearing everyone Rocking out to some great bands. I also wanna confirm that the event will indeed be held on the 8th and 9th of April starting at 1pm EST / 7pm CET and will go until late. Thank you everyone for your patience. I know its been a long wait for updates and stuff. As the COIVD-19 issue continues on, It has been harder to get on and give you all this news. Even with everything going on, the festival will happen! 

ROCK ON! Everyone!! 

❤️ Natsumi 

Hey guys, We are just a little over a week away from the Rock Festival!! I am super excited to share these coming days with all of you and our love of Rock n' Roll. I know that these past weeks have been pretty scary for everyone since COVID-19 has been spreading rapidly and making life pretty lame. I just want to let everyone know that the festival will go on as planned for next week. I myself am monitoring my own health as we begin the allergy season. I just want to let you all know that I'm thinking of you and hope you're all safe and staying healthy. For those still working, you're true heroes. I know it must be hard having to go out there not knowing if you'll be fine one day and then sick the next. I know a lot of us have had been forced to stay home from work or even lost their jobs which isn't fair at all. I really hope we are able to pull through this. I love you all and hope to see you all at the festival. 

#StrongerTogether

❤️ Natsumi Kusunoki 

• Natsumi changed the title to 3DX ROCK FESTIVAL: Vol 2 - Starting @ 1pm EST/7pm CET, April 8th - 9th

Hey Everyone! I hope you're all being safe out there and are healthy. The wait is almost over! We only have 2 days left until the 3DX ROCK FESTIVAL! I am super excited to share this big  event with all of you. I know everyone has been waiting for a long time but I assure you, It'll be worth it. I have done some renovations to the Vibe Stadium which I'm sure everyone will like. Hope to see everyone on Wednesday @ 1pm EST / 7pm CET 

❤️ Natsumi 

Good Morning you metal heads!! Wow Day 1 was absolutely awesome. Thank you everyone for coming and rocking out. Special thanks to all the DJs that played yesterday I really enjoyed the music. Today is Day 2 and the final day of this festival. I hope everyone is ready for some more Rock n' Roll!! 

Quick Update: A small adjustment has been made to the Schedule for Day 2

3DX Rock Festival - Day 2 Schedule

1:00pm EST/ 7:00pm CET - DJ Chammy -- Shinedown

2:30pm EST/8:30pm CET - Icebox -- Five Finger Death Punch

4:00pm EST/10:00pm CET - Eyleen -- Battle Beast

5:30pm EST/11:30pm CET - Natsumi -- ONE OK ROCK

7:00pm EST/1:00am CET - WildHoney -- Journey

8:30pm EST/2:30am CET - ShockTop -- Starset

10:00pm EST/4:00am CET - DJ Ukari -- The Birthday Massacre 

11:30pm EST/5:30am CET - MacyD -- Volbeat