3DXChat Community

How many of you guys thought...

Exclusive

. . . That was a two and a half month old necro bump so it was sorta unnecessary to bring this back up. Tho I'd forgotten i had already posted on this subject before.

This is still a relatively open place but this subject has been hashed out pretty throughly lately and it's still a sore spot. Dunno why that thread was deleted instead of just locked for posterity so you could see for yourself but you'll just have to take our word for it.

Ok guys and gals... we need to decide something. It getting confusing... Well, I guess no one is in position to decide anything and things will stay just the way they are. 

I have heard tons of time... why did you start that new topic, because we got already a topic about that "subject" ? Use the search function and blablabla... 

And then I got the complete opposite, why did you revive that old topic that matched what you wanted to talk about and not started a new one instead.

It just make me chuckle I guess. I think both way are good to me. 

A long as it doesn't break any rules from the forum. Last time I check there were no rule that sound like that : Don't post on a topic that some peoples in the comminity are sick to hear about it. 

A long as it doesn't break any rules from the forum. Last time I check there were no rule that sound like that : Don't post on a topic that some peoples in the comminity are sick to hear about it.

I agree...just because it's an old thread doesn't mean there aren't new things to say...especially for new peeps who might not be aware of the history. If we jump on them for that it doesn't give the impression of a very tolerant and friendly community.

Not saying anyone in this thread is guilty of it before I get flamed but I think self appointed forum police are harmful to the community as a whole.

As for the old thread I know it seemed to be straying into some dodgy territory (from a few) but not sure it merited deletion as abusive unless there was stuff I missed. A lot of the discussion there was well thought out and valid...seems like we censored the discussion rather than let the community point out where it was going adrift and where it was just discussing the main point. (Which was what I was trying to achieve) Not gonna re-hash tho...moving on...

There's always some who are bored of a topic and feel they have to post that fact...um...just don't post on it then. Best way to kill threads is to not feed them. Same applies to Trolls ;)

To borrow from Erika....just sayin'

Ok guys and gals... we need to decide something. It getting confusing... Well, I guess no one is in position to decide anything and things will stay just the way they are.

I have heard tons of time... why did you start that new topic, because we got already a topic about that "subject" ? Use the search function and blablabla...

And then I got the complete opposite, why did you revive that old topic that matched what you wanted to talk about and not started a new one instead.

It just make me chuckle I guess. I think both way are good to me.

Skar.. you realize that this is like that in pretty much every forum on the internet no? It's not a written rule, but forum posters still expect newcomers to not open similar double threads or bump old threads without justification for doing so.. call it "etiquette" if you will. As for for a topic the community is sick to hear... well... imho it warrants a warning to anyone who revives the thread that the topic is a sensitive one and that the community wasn't/isn't able to have a healthy discussion on the matter... even if the warning comes across as rude (which I try not to be and apologize if I have been).

Once my sis Tika is fed up, of all these evercoming, never ending topics and debattes as soon new poeple arrive to this game again, and me soon too, ill just post this here for her, what  she had copied out of mom shantis  last answer in the topic we had that was called: "how to tell if that hot chick is a guy" or so, before it got deleted again and as Tika says, slayer like, bevor we all are raining in blood again and ppl leave this game:

Shanti, on 07 Jan 2015 - 03:45 AM, said:

Seriously, never ending. Everything that has been said has been said already for ages now. Take the time to use the search option, read these exact same posts on countless topics.  Most of the people you try to pass the message to, I'm sure don't even read this forum.

I don't care how many times people start same topics again, but after 4 pages, it's just pointless.

didn't search  in deep, these are the ones that came up.

It's new year, be happy.  [ :P]

Devs should just erase both genders, and make a new twisted alien mono gender, with a pussy, a cock, boobs in the back, ass on forehead  & then throw a big orgy event.  Don't forget the wings and the fishtail.

And glowyyyy scales and feathers !!! Just coz you're an alien, doesn't mean you can't be fancy right [;)]

Even frankie is eyerolling now.

frankenstein-2.jpg

~Protect yourself, enough not to be played. Not that hard. You only feel the pain you allow others to feed you.

oh and welcome to the virtual world, with real humans behind ! 

So im my words, ill just copy this out of my 'about me' here in the forum and then finally, leaving one these topics again:

Remember, you don't ever know who you may meet in here and just because a person may not be dressed up at all that fancy or have a other gender than u expect, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know, who you're gonna meet in 3DX and sometimes in life and so that's why i look at everybody as equal. Can't just judge. I treat everybody with respect. Every man, every woman, whatever your religion, skincolour or gender may be, or how you feel like best on your inside of yourself, or on the outside of your char! I really couldn't care less what or who you are and even if you were an alien with three titts and four arms, cause it's you, the person behind the keyboard that counts and not some freakn, buggy pixels! But, and just like my sis always says, if it comes to love and friendships, you should know how to pronounce and write words like honesty!

So with me, and i also speak for my sis, be real and say what you feel, or just dont f****** say it at all!!!

end of story 4 both of us!

Don't listen to them TheCloneGuy.. Its only the people who feel threatened by this subject that object to it being discussed.. Yes it has been discussed before, more than once, but you have as much right as anyone else to post a reply on an old thread if you feel you have something to say.. As skar said, if your not breaking any of the rules (trashing people etc) then crack on.. :)

Okay,

this seems to be a minefield but I take the step:

I try to be polite and not disrespect anyone (should I have offended or offend you I apologize)

There seem to be many fractions,

so far I have seen 'honesty', 'truth' and 'playing'

I assume there might be 'faking', 'redpill' and others too

I have seen trolls in other forums (example is 'apple fan boys' vs 'linux geeks') and I learned not to feed them.

So if I have a opinion I tell it.

I respect your opinion, I might not accept it, but I respect it.

(The question I had to learn the hard way to ask myself is 'Do I want to convert others to my opinion or is being heard what I want?')

It might by above my station but please ask yourself "What do 'I' (you) want?"

Okay,

this seems to be a minefield but I take the step:

I try to be polite and not disrespect anyone (should I have offended or offend you I apologize)

There seem to be many fractions,

so far I have seen 'honesty', 'truth' and 'playing'

I assume there might be 'faking', 'redpill' and others too

I have seen trolls in other forums (example is 'apple fan boys' vs 'linux geeks') and I learned not to feed them.

So if I have a opinion I tell it.

I respect your opinion, I might not accept it, but I respect it.

(The question I had to learn the hard way to ask myself is 'Do I want to convert others to my opinion or is being heard what I want?')

It might by above my station but please ask yourself "What do 'I' (you) want?"

That's a fair stance, I respect that :). I owe you, and in part Skar, an apology. I had an emotional reaction... it's just that this topic is a very grey area of online communities such as this one and seeing it derail into petty bickering really irked me last time this was brought up. Hopefully this time the thread will reach a less aggressive discussion.. but since I'm a bit skeptical of it I'll just do what I did on the previous thread: lurk.

I said this in another thread on this topic but....

I really wish people who cared about the gender of the players, rather than the characters they interact with could flag themselves so I could simply avoid them.

No matter which gender you prefer.

See, I am here to escape reality with a little playful fun, not be bothered by your homophobia, gender bias or desire to fall in love with an anonymous stranger. If you find that you simply can't not fall in love with me, you have at least hopefully talked with me long enough out of character to know my gender and the kinds of information about me (including a picture?) that would lead you to believe I am truly a match for you outside of as an avatar jockey and writer. 

I would like to make the suggestion that 3dx now require all players to submit and full and accurate disclosure of the following items;

Race

Height

Weight

Hair color

Eye Color

Any major/minor disabilities

Or health issues

3dx should be game for "realist" players

Because when I play the game I need to have a 100% accurate image in my head of the person I'm interacting with.

Once my sis Tika is fed up, of all these evercoming, never ending topics and debattes as soon new poeple arrive to this game again, and me soon too, ill just post this here for her, what  she had copied out of mom shantis  last answer in the topic we had that was called: "how to tell if that hot chick is a guy" or so, before it got deleted again and as Tika says, slayer like, bevor we all are raining in blood again and ppl leave this game:

So im my words, ill just copy this out of my 'about me' here in the forum and then finally, leaving one these topics again:

Remember, you don't ever know who you may meet in here and just because a person may not be dressed up at all that fancy or have a other gender than u expect, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know, who you're gonna meet in 3DX and sometimes in life and so that's why i look at everybody as equal. Can't just judge. I treat everybody with respect. Every man, every woman, whatever your religion, skincolour or gender may be, or how you feel like best on your inside of yourself, or on the outside of your char! I really couldn't care less what or who you are and even if you were an alien with three titts and four arms, cause it's you, the person behind the keyboard that counts and not some freakn, buggy pixels! But, and just like my sis always says, if it comes to love and friendships, you should know how to pronounce and write words like honesty!

So with me, and i also speak for my sis, be real and say what you feel, or just dont f****** say it at all!!!

end of story 4 both of us!

77qyw2os6f7d.jpg

dont_judge-357536.jpg?i

jrnn2muydte.png

as my bro kyuss made his first and last post in a topic like this, so i will do also.

like him, i also never read these topics fully, life is to short anyway and cause we just dont fukn care about this fuss!! what do ppl think, when

they install a game like 3dx?!? a 12 year old fully straight sex game only for heteros? i started "palying" 3dx, actually i am myself or we are always ourselfs 24/7 here @ 3dx, cause i could be that, what i can never be on the outside, like i also feel on the inside, a 'fullstraight lesbian'! and making love to a woman form a woman, and even if only virtual!! cause she is also in me too (longer story heheee) but i always, cause its absolutly normal for me, was and are telling the ppl ingame and forumwise in privat groupconversations about me the truth, that i think should know, and are worth knowing it in my eyes: who or what i am, or, lol, what i think that i am^^ and i also have the bobby brown song hint in my ingameprofile always showing, to also OTHERS THAT NOT EVEN HAVE A FUCKING HINT in there! whatever, suddenly this game also seems to turn me into a 'bi-sexual lesbian', ingame only ofc!?! and i still sure prefer woman, u bet...just sayin and wouldnt that already all be enough? NO, lol, all out of sudden, wtf? im "ending up" falling in love this time now as a man again and in my newer male char kuyss that is only 2 months old and is only here for this one special person that i build it for!! but here and also there as kyuss , hundreds of ppl there know simply the truth about us and simply dont mind and care!! well, to bring it to an end: some ppl here are simply honest and have a coinscience, like me, and i wished, that sometimes, some ppl just really had the balls between their legs or something between their brests, to "play" this game, the way i do it, with "open cards"! cause then, we wouldnt need all these useless topics here about it and alot of lifetime would also be saved!! but i still just

ask myself, what did ppl expect,

when the installed and started playn 3dx....legoland?!

whatever, i stil think there is place and room for the 3 of us in here,

cause i also still wonder, where the fuk and how, did that cat come into me now @ 3dx too, lol

zc4uik4eifvc.jpg

so if u have a prob with me as a person, my tika or kyuss that are all me and simply me

just stay a way and if u start bothering me with urself or any of ur silly fake alts:

get ready for over 300 throat punches of fully approved 3dxmembers

including myself^^

ps: kyuss didnt mean u cloneguy as he wrote ya already, we didnt even know ya, till macca wrote, lol! it was written for and in general, as its also in his about me and no need to appologize!! just like callista and nice u both did and that also shows, that there also ppl in here, that can pronounce words like 'apology' and from ur writing, u seem to be also one of the nicer "perverts" here in this game muhahaaa *insider*

iwouldratherp1jts7ub5i.png

thats it folks, and as i/we wrote:

first and f****** last time in any of these so called "fake" men topics

cause dont forget, there also some of us here with a woman inside of us too,

and we are not just a few here in this game lol^^

have a nice weekend @ll, amen, over and finally out!!

mjaxmy02njlmmzv8zlsimdtjq.png

bob.jpg

You forgot the Sarcasm-Tags :P

I would like to make the suggestion that 3dx now require all players to submit and full and accurate disclosure of the following items;
Race
Height
Weight
Hair color
Eye Color
Or health issues

Because when I play the game I need to have a 100% accurate image in my head of the person I'm interacting with.

You forgot the Sarcasm-Tags :P

rooney, on 22 Feb 2015 - 12:24 AM, said:snapback.png

Race

Height

Weight

Hair color

Eye Color

Or health issues

How many of you guys thought...

...that rooney also forgot to list the shoe size there? And once we are all so international here, i thought i would just add a converter for that.

european-shoe-sizes.gif