3DXChat Community

CARNAVAL BRASIL STUDIO FANTASY LABEL - SATURDAY 22/02 - 9 PM CET - 3 PM EST

BIALAETICAT

FEVEREIRO MES DO MAIS FAMOSO CARNAVAL DO MUNDO O CARNAVAL BRASILEIRO. Venha dançar e conhecer um pouco dessa Festa Cultural Brasileira, cheia de ritmo e descontração, boa musica, gente bonita, muita alegria e muita dança. alguns dos melhores Dj's do 3dx. em uma room acolhedora e feliz. Hostess DJ Biacat & SFL - E COM A PARTICIPAÇÃO DAS FANTASTICAS BARE BUNNIES
Sabado 22/02  portões abertos a partir das 8.45 CET-2.45 EST
Esperamos por voces

FEBRUARY MONTHS OF THE MOST FAMOUS CARNIVAL IN THE WORLD THE BRAZILIAN CARNIVAL. Come dance and get to know a little of this Brazilian Cultural Festival, full of rhythm and relaxation, good music, beautiful people, lots of joy and lots of dance. some of 3dx's best Dj's. in a warm and happy room. Hostesses DJ Biacat & SFL -  WITH AMAZING PARTICIPATION OF THE BARE BUNNIES
Saturday 2/22 gates open from 8.45 CET-2.45 EST
We are waiting for you

FINAL-CARNAVAL.jpg

Edited by BIALAETICAT

AND YES MY ENGLISH  AND MY FRENCH IS BAD OK  BUT YOU UNDERSTAND WELL 

OTHER ANSWER YOU SEND ME

Even ur English is bad... Nevermind......  Not Only us are not allowed to open. But when we book a date we see to find a clean date and not overlap a another event then we can support a event 😃 it's better no? But maybe your intelligence is weak to understand 

for your answer I can see how small you are DANYFR. so prepare your fingers to type this for all the room owners who opened on saturday, but no ,,, your problem is me and my correct group? I'm sorry but I will keep having my parties whenever and however I want, I do respect .. but I respect friends, not little people like you

Come on dramaqueen.... You need ur pills i think...

I will help you and post the screen so you can make your victim

You're the one who came crying to me in a private message... Make your life... and go on with what you're doing: crying and making drama in public ! You are the best for that ! #1

e7229e7f1e505056afca042b071d177d.png

2547fc67055499dc2a8c3b1cc8a62cd4.png

Edited by DanyFR