3DXChat Community

The REFERRAL program as it is might be a very bad idea

Tsela

Just going to pop this in here. When I saw the referral program ad I thought it is actually being implemented with some foresight. I have noticed lately here many people I know from another virtual world that is slowly on the decline. This makes sense to me.  Throw a stone in world and find someone from the other world. A well established world where people stay mainly for the friends and family they have created.   I realize that some people find 3DX expensive but at least here in Canada the cost of this world is far less than any other I have seen and the referral program would be an encouragement for those from another world to bring their friends and family over.  It makes sense for the long game. 

Not sure why it's bad for someone to "pay" the company money even if they are subscribing for say 10 accounts and getting 10 months on the other accounts, for the devs and the company that is a huge win, they want you to give them money, that you or a small group of people find that an issue because some people misuse that bonus is really not their problem, not really defending this silly feature as I wouldn't go out loud and tell my rl friends to subscribe to this sex game using "MY" referral link, but well some people will take advantages of that I guess.

On 2/18/2020 at 8:56 AM, NickyLove said:

Well this is more a desperate attempt to win players. More and more people are leaving and not returning because the developers are not concerned about the wishes that people have had here for many years and have also made known on the forum. I myself will give it up in June, I am done with it

I'm sorry NickyLove, but I disagree with you.

This might not be the perfect game but before subscribing, I checked the competition and it's not better, on the contrary.

Since January, Gizmo does his best to add features apparently on a monthly basis, which we can only applaud.

I'm here since 2 years now and there's people coming and going, which I think is perfectly normal. I don't have the impression there's less people now. The only thing I noticed is that population is now much more concentrated on a few rooms only (and not always those that are beautifully built).

When I started, there were jazz rooms, rock'n'roll clubs, brothels, some tried bdsm clubs but today, there's just the "fuck only/no chat" clubs that get most attention which is a pity. But if it's evolution, it's not the devs that are responsible for it... Maybe there should rather be an option to send in a room for approval so that Gizmo can add it to his list and make it available 24/7. That way, people would have more choice to pick a decent room...

And btw Aliviax, I don't think this pose editor (if we'll ever have it) is going to make a huge difference, on the contrary... Which people will be able to make nice poses ? Will they share them with everyone ? How will they do this ? Will we need to pay for them ? All questions without answers...

31 minutes ago, Iness said:

I'm sorry NickyLove, but I disagree with you.

This might not be the perfect game but before subscribing, I checked the competition and it's not better, on the contrary.

Since January, Gizmo does his best to add features apparently on a monthly basis, which we can only applaud.

I'm here since 2 years now and there's people coming and going, which I think is perfectly normal. I don't have the impression there's less people now. The only thing I noticed is that population is now much more concentrated on a few rooms only (and not always those that are beautifully built).

When I started, there were jazz rooms, rock'n'roll clubs, brothels, some tried bdsm clubs but today, there's just the "fuck only/no chat" clubs that get most attention which is a pity. But if it's evolution, it's not the devs that are responsible for it... Maybe there should rather be an option to send in a room for approval so that Gizmo can add it to his list and make it available 24/7. That way, people would have more choice to pick a decent room...

And btw Aliviax, I don't think this pose editor (if we'll ever have it) is going to make a huge difference, on the contrary... Which people will be able to make nice poses ? Will they share them with everyone ? How will they do this ? Will we need to pay for them ? All questions without answers...

Well people will be able n free to choose the poses they like from X creator. 

Personally I would make short vids of each pose I make so ppl can see clearly n choose. 

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing what the referral program is makes me sad as I had researched the game and was sure enough of liking it to sign up for a year.  If I had known this I would have done that on the referred account and had more gold to start with while having an experimental account in the first one.  Why reward the referral more than you reward the referrer?

On 3/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, Jemma said:

Seeing what the referral program is makes me sad as I had researched the game and was sure enough of liking it to sign up for a year.  If I had known this I would have done that on the referred account and had more gold to start with while having an experimental account in the first one.  Why reward the referral more than you reward the referrer?

A very good point indeed