3DXChat Community

Bonus program? Sorry but where is ....

Feuermond

• The XGold Transfer...
  • Pose Editor...
  • Customizable hair and clothes?

I do not want a bonus, I want the features you asked for, which we voted for and which you announced. Same technical issue as always: Updates/upgrades are not released like excpected.

Bound your time and efforts to those missing updates, please, not to features we neither asked for nor have been asked for, thank you.

Edited by Feuermond

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

New great updates are coming soon! Stay tuned ;)

Great News :) 3dxchat is in the right direction ofc many things have to be made but i will say after 64 client 3dxchat is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee :) 

hopefully you will give us the all waited pose editor also 😁

12 hours ago, Nique said:

have we heard this before?

What Nique says, Gizmo:

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Dear players, we see a great success of the World Editor update and we want to develop the game in the same direction.

Now we are considering the possibility of creating another editor. Details will be a little later, but the release should be expected in a few months.

Also we want to improve the stability of the game client, and fix bugs. Therefore, the next update will improve performance. This will be noticeable in locations with a large number of characters.

. https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/6348-upcoming-updates-2018/page/8/&tab=comments#comment-273257

We already had the "few month" 🤥 and there still is not any release timeline. Would it be possible to get an idea, please?

Edited by Feuermond