3DXChat Community

World chat: 60 s delay killed the chat

Feuermond

With the 60s delay for me world chat is killed. It may be intended to reduce spam but at least I would forbid spam and ban people who still do. Not ban forever but like for 1 hour and if they go on for one day, then a week and so on. Okay, it would need an administrator to review the posts which is spam which not but I think after a few days it would be really clean. Same for locals where some started to spam too.

So WC ist left to be a spam only channel with people able to spam onyl once per minute, chat is killed completly from my point of view.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

Theres no chat in WC. Theres only gender drama and politics from the same 5 people in different alts any day.

I am sad to see its only 60 seconds and not 100xgold per message.

I've had nice conversations in the past in world chat. Spam was never an issue; that's what the ignore feature is for. Now it's nothing BUT spam. If that was the plan, then a separate advertisement tab would have been far more productive.

I'd like the roleplay tab back, too, personally. It'd be nice to find people that actually care about writing as opposed to colds.

5 minutes ago, excessivemachine said:

Ignore function + actual chat moderation. It's not that hard.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

same 5 people in different alts any day

Thats lots of iggy work... alts pop up daily if not hourly... So yeah I am sorry but whenever I look at WC theres drama, spam or other things going on you dont really need in your live. Theres like good conversations but its rare... Visit local for good conversation. Thats a better investment then this Garbage people call Worldchat

Edited by Nikki

2 hours ago, Feuermond said:

and ban people who still do

14 minutes ago, excessivemachine said:

+ actual chat moderation. It's not that hard.

Are you willing to pay for the game more so devs can spent money on hiring full time working moderators for chat? I am not willing to do so. I prefer just not using world chat, it's a shithole anyway. 

Not sure how to feel about this. I use to love WC when it was actually that, a world chat. It hasn't been like that for years though. 

This seems to be a pretty drastic measure though and admitting that it can really no longer be used as a world chat, more so now it will be a world info type thing. If it was done to try stop spamming room ads then I think they have made a mistake as that will now be about all it is used for, every 60 seconds. If it was done because of the trolls I think now they will still get in there with nasty messages and because the usual can now no longer go on in there it will often drift into local chats. ie, a troll leaves a nasty message in WC and the person who it was focussed at then finds the person who left it and replies in local chat.

What is needed, not only for WC but for the whole game, is a faster report system. One where the report can be acted upon often immediately. And that can be done through companies that are on the Internet set up to be able to do so. They do it for multiple games so it is not employing someone full time but paying for a service to be able to act when needed 24/7. That will put a stop to the trolls and with a time rule on spamming ads will stop the spamming. It will also stop lots of other bull shit things that go on in the game.

5 hours ago, Xizl said:

Are you willing to pay for the game more so devs can spent money on hiring full time working moderators for chat? I am not willing to do so. I prefer just not using world chat, it's a shithole anyway.

You are funny. You realize 3DX chat is pricy as fuck? Right? I dnno any other game with sub costing 20 + euro a month. Do you?

Geez, you new ppl are hilarious.

Also can we just remove WC? It would do us all a favor. Never in 6 years I seen anything useful there anyway.

Edited by Riela

5 hours ago, Xizl said:

I am willing to pay more for there can be a moderator and turn spammers, racist and the like out, yes. If things go in the wrong direction I will prefer to quit at all before I live in what you call a "shithole". Luckily it did not infect locals that much currently but I think the 60s wait can cause exactly that and I already set local spammers to ignore.

listen the 60 seconds delay is a awesome step it will stop drama ,why ? cause gl wait 60 seconds to reply lol and drama keeps going ...also can reduce the frequency of spam ..ofc cant do mirracles ..

one last thing If people keep spamming and ppl dont support the meassure devs took to make a better WC for all dont blame them if next step is Paid WC +60 seconds delay 

only Paid WC will stop that spam lol 

lets see who wanna spend xgold to spam their room instead top it and stay silent for the love of god :) 

Not to mention that spam rooms are ppl that dont wanna spend money in topping their rooms lol even tho they get free xgold everyday 😁

ohh before u say anything like but we like talk in WC etc ...well get it to pms or locals or group chats easy peasy 

devs have provide many means for ppl to chat WC is just a say '' hi '' and move on not stay there 

If you love chat no need stay in WC do a group chat with ppl u like chat or even meet them upclose 

Edited by Aliviax

THERE IS NO SPAM ON WC NOW.

Why people keep repeating this I have no clue. Spam means repeated message from the same person in a short ammount of time SPAMMING the chat window.

It is Impossible with the 60 seconds delay. Spam was completely removed. Maybe you are attributing the word "spam" to everything you don't like to see on it, but spamming is finished. Posting ads is not spam. Like it or not.

I personalky like the 60 second delay, could be even more. If people want to chat more freely, they should go in rooms to meet up with others, using local, or they do it privately.

13 hours ago, Riela said:

You are funny. You realize 3DX chat is pricy as fuck? Right? I dnno any other game with sub costing 20 + euro a month. Do you?

Yes, I realize that 20 + euro in month pricy as fuck in general and it costs more than almost any other p2p game in the world.

But there are a lot of "buts"

1. There is a huge difference between payment plans. 92 euro/$ year is not too much already. 65 euro/$ not too much at all.

2. If you compare 3dxchat with some non-adult, or better say non-sexual games – it is pricy, yes. But if you compare it with games of the same genre it's not pricy at all, especially if you use yearly offer, even without Christmas sale.

Almost all sex-games (or social games with heavy sex aspect) have a nasty "free" to play pay model, where you need to pay for every little thing in the game, plus on top of it you often need to also pay for a premium account, if you want a smooth game experience. So in the end, to not just play in game, but to have a good experience, having a good amount of poses, clothes and customize options (and not just ones that are most cheap, but the ones you want yourself!), to not feel yourself like outsider, having much less stuff than your friends and partners, you most probably will end up paying much more than you pay for 3dxchat.

3. Ex already mentioned it. It's not only about how much one person pays but also about the number of members. And looking at the online of the game – it's not much of us. So I doubt devs really getting tons of money. Tho if there are really only two of them it's fine I guess. 

13 hours ago, Riela said:

Geez, you new ppl are hilarious.

I am not a "new ppl", I play this game for more than a year. 

13 hours ago, Feuermond said:

I am willing to pay more for there can be a moderator and turn spammers, racist and the like out, yes.

Good for you then. And I am not willing to pay more for moderators for world chat. And majority of the community, who don't use world chat actively are not willing too. And yes, I can talk for other players here. Why? Because it's obvious that people don't want to pay for something that they don't use actively, most of the people for sure. And most players not using world chat actively, that's kind of obvious too, there are same faces in it most of the time. Well, and advertises of all kind. But it's only a good thing that people can't spam it now.

13 hours ago, Feuermond said:

I live in what you call a "shithole".

You live in the worldchat, huh? 

Edited by Xizl

18 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

If you ask the general public, they would most likely ask if anyone sane plays a internet sex game.  Any question would get a different answer depending on the group your asking.

WC is like every other part of 3dx and the internet . It has good and bad in it.

Yeah, don't really agree. I've seen nothing in World Chat in recent times that was worth the time my eyes glanced over at it. Every night it's like watching an accident happen in slow motion. All I do now is add more and more people to my ignore list. While yes, I doubt this time delay is the answer to spamming and the constant flood of people arguing on WC - I still find it worthless.

i know some will not like The Idea but i trully think its The only way to Kill spam and drama and i will explain ...

Paid with Xgold (WC only) .....woww wtf are you talking about Alivia ...

lemme explain now ..and how a Paid WC will litteraly Kill spam and drama cause thats the real Goal here 

So currently anyone can spam can drama can insult other ppl as we often see in WC while other do nothing to stop it and eat pop corn and often times even encourage to happen ...

A Paid WC wont be the end of anyones life WC is a place to say a hi and go ur way ..We have local chat- Pm chat- Group chat so many means for ppl to comunicate instead WC .

So a Paid WC will kill spam -drama-insults etc ...and if it doesnt completely kill it then all the spammers all the drama people will pay to do their deeds and guess what now they do it for free but with paid WC they will have to pay and will limit them and best thing is now those ppl will pay your updates ... :) 

you want to spam ? Pay at least this way the rest ppl instead having to bear free spam now they will benefit from every spam cause spammers will have to pay and they will pay your updates they will pay for more development in the game we love 

drama ppl ..wanna make drama? you will pay ....and it will limmit the drama ...

Lets see who are the people that spam ? usually are the people that dont use xgold to top their room so they spam as alternative moslty so a paid WC will either force them to pay to spam or not spam or choose instead spam top their room ..whatever the case 3dxchat people will be only be winners less spam and if spam that money go to more updates :) 

I know many people like to chat in WC but hey WC isnt the whole game go ou there explore 3dxchat chat in locals chat in groups in pms so many possibilities instead stay in WC ....WC is just a troll place most time ....

I see many of you you say you dont care about WC ^^ 

Maybe you dont like The idea but this idea is the only way To kill the spam and drama 

everyday many ppl get insulted in WC everyday fights in wc infront of thousand users :( 

ill say again WC isnt to live there whole day you say a hi and you go ur way.

Also since it will be paid ...Gizmo give everyday 300xgold free that u could potentially use to send few texts on WC if need arrise 

Like the idea or Not saddly its the only way to kill spam drama insults 

Paid WC wont be much different people log in to the game go in rooms dance have sex chat with freinds etc etc paid WC will not affect ur game experience on the contrary paid WC will be more clean less drama less insults less sad ppl 

remeber ..the goal of this idea is to kill spam drama etc and this time spammers and drama ppl if they stick to their same old practices now they will pay players updates ❤️  So you all win from this idea litteraly everyone wins 

The only people that dont win is the spammers -trolls and drama people ...

So i excpect the drama -trolls-spammers to attack this post  but i dont care its for the good of the players :) 

4 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

so if i go by that line of thinking, you are a forum troll so gizmo should start charging you for every thread?  also, stop with this its for the good of the player bullshit, anything you go on and on about is for the good of you, nobody else. perfect example is when they told you to put folds in your clothes you made and you cried like a little girl and threw a temper tantrum in this very thread for two days about how bad the devs were, etc. give it a rest

how in anyway a paid WC benefits me lol oh wait yes it does and it benefits the whole 3dxchat comunity and even you ross ^^  cause spammers trolls drama ppl will pay rest people updates if they wanna keep spam instead spam insult for free :) 

Edited by Aliviax

oh and ross not agree is cool and ok but when you dont agree you have to present a better idea to stop spam troll insults and drama 

So please do present us your idea that will kill spam drama etc 

cause saying you dont agree or anything and do not suggest a solution is like say 0 lol you dont help :) 

ps i dont mind to even get charged to post :) 

you see games are entertaiment its not a must have in your life so you need to spend :) 

Just now, Ross the RoberT said:

nah, trying to dictate how people talk is never a good idea for anyone. if you dont like what someone is saying, block them. I personally think most here are morons and im sure they think the same of me however i would never want them silenced.

anytime you start trying to control what is said and who says it, never a good thing

ross paid WC isnt to control its to limit and even to eliminate those bad behaviors and even if they exist now it wont be free those spammers drama will pay all the rest 3dxchat comunity game updates ...this is beneficial for everyone except spammers drama ppl 

just think about it most room spammers will stop spam cause they will have to pay and they have 2 choices pay to spam or pay to top their room meaning less spam and ofc paying rest ppl updates