3DXChat Community

PUSSY RIOT presents UNDERCOVER KITTENS! Sunday, 16 February at 7 PM CET

Animay

qRdsScK.png

Four DJs @Zoë @Eyleen @Sylviex & @MidnightMist and four amazing, eclectic playlists stuffed with the
coolest cover versions imaginable. And cos we know that many BDSMetal kitties need to climb under their
covers early on Sundays, we're starting early at 7 PM CET

So what are your favourite cover versions, and why? :catheart:

So I'll get the ball rolling with two of my favourite covers: Spooky Tooth's version of 'I Am the Walrus' and Michael Macdonald's take on 'Hallelujah'. What are your favourites?

I've liked the Spooky Tooth cover for years, and now it's being featured on Watchmen, apparently... so potentially thousands of new fans out there :D

Edited by Animay

I mean Jimi Hendrix All Along the Watchtower is an obvious one and even Dylan said it was no longer his song after Hendrix covered it. But probably my favourite is Proud Mary by Creedance Clearwater Revival covered by Tina Turner. As Turner describes it, we are going to start slow and get dirty. And it gets so dirty and takes the original up to 11 with pure Tina Turner style soul mixed with rock and roll attitude and grit.

4 minutes ago, JojoJoana said:

Choir Choir Choir covering David Bowie'S Space Oddity

Great song, great project, great arrangement and acoustics.. and when the first chorus sets in it always makes me cry xD

Hippie! 😂

So if you hadn't guessed from what I posted, my set is going to be all soul covers. Either soul covers of soul songs or soul covers of classic rock songs. Looking forward to bringing the soul to the Pussy Riot.

14 hours ago, Kaitlyn1989 said:

@ MistyMu…..

/me is a BIG Nataly Dawn fan, THANK YOU for sharing. 👍

Plus, any rendition of Heroes is OK with me... beautiful song by an amazing artist. This rendition extra special... performed with passion. VERY NICE.

Very welcome. I love Pomplamoose. Amazing singer, amazing musicians and Jack Conte is hugely inspirational as well for founding Patreon to help creators monetise their work.