3DXChat Community

Renew problem

DoomSlayer

3 minutes ago, DoomSlayer said:

Hello i paid 12month subscription, today it expired, and when i try to renew, instead of it being 7$ like it says, it shows the full price for 12 months.

Екранна снимка (7).png

i dont understand what the issue ..didnt u bought one year ?  in pic it says 64.99 cool price for one year :) 

19 minutes ago, DoomSlayer said:

why does it still say 7 per month after it then?

12 months subscribtion costs 91,99$ per year or 64,99$ during Xmas deal. If you bought yours during Xmas deal last year and never cancelled it's renewal, it should automatically charge you 64,99$ again and renew for next year. However, if you cancelled it already or payment was denied I'm afraid you have to pay full price since Xmas deal is over until next december. You can try to contact support, perhaps they'll make exception.

That 7$ per month is present only to compare how worthy that long subscribtion is comparing to normal monthly plan (20$ per month). If you switch to monthly plan, you'll be paying 20$ for each month so 240$ total for year.

~92$ / 7 gives you ~13 so with that subscribtion you are paying ~7$ per one month and actually even less with Xmas deal but you have to pay full price upfront which - as said - is 91,99$ or 64,99$ during Xmas.

55 minutes ago, StellaXOXO said:

12 months subscribtion costs 91,99$ per year or 64,99$ during Xmas deal. If you bought yours during Xmas deal last year and never cancelled it's renewal, it should automatically charge you 64,99$ again and renew for next year. However, if you cancelled it already or payment was denied I'm afraid you have to pay full price since Xmas deal is over until next december. You can try to contact support, perhaps they'll make exception.

That 7$ per month is present only to compare how worthy that long subscribtion is comparing to normal monthly plan (20$ per month). If you switch to monthly plan, you'll be paying 20$ for each month so 240$ total for year.

~92$ / 7 gives you ~13 so with that subscribtion you are paying ~7$ per one month and actually even less with Xmas deal but you have to pay full price upfront which - as said - is 91,99$ or 64,99$ during Xmas.

well i paid 64 last year, so why didn't it get renewed automaticaly this december?

According to your screenshot, your last billing date was 22 of January so you should be charged again at that date. If not then check your e-mail, you should have some kind of notification from BMT Micro why your renewal wasn't accepted but most likely it's due to banks 3D Secure payments processing which nowadays needs to be confirmed additionally with SMS code. That security system was made to protect bank accounts from unwanted premium subscribtions automatically draining money without your knowledge.

That said, it's best to contact with support at this point and explain that your automatic renewal was denied from certain reasons. Perhaps (very doubtful but worth trying) they'll make exception for you and give you special discount == Xmas deal price.

7 minutes ago, StellaXOXO said:

According to your screenshot, your last billing date was 22 of January so you should be charged again at that date. If not then check your e-mail, you should have some kind of notification from BMT Micro why your renewal wasn't accepted but most likely it's due to banks 3D Secure payments processing which nowadays needs to be confirmed additionally with SMS code. That security system was made to protect bank accounts from unwanted premium subscribtions automatically draining money without your knowledge.

That said, it's best to contact with support at this point and explain that your automatic renewal was denied from certain reasons. Perhaps (very doubtful but worth trying) they'll make exception for you and give you special discount == Xmas deal price.

Well i got paid at that date even. Thx a lot i would've been pissed if i had to pay for full price again

4 hours ago, StellaXOXO said:

well thing is, i don't think support will even respond, Lisa doesn't even respond in Discord rather than their mail, lol

4 minutes ago, StellaXOXO said:

Support will respond, especially in case of payments issue. You can get in touch with devs on discord too, just be patient. Usual respond time of support is 24 hours up to week and keep in mind that they're not available during weekends.

i'm just worried, but i will be patient, thx a lot for the help