3DXChat Community

MY birthday Party

Aliviax

Finaly the magic date has come :) well at least for me hehe

why magic date ? well its my 22years old Birthday yayyy and for me that means from this summer ill be able to go out at nights in night clubs under my papa agreement :) 

So i was waiting this day to come for some years now :) 

Well im a lil bored of 3dxchat parties but this year is a magic one so ill make a small party (3 hours only ) 3 djs 

Party starts Febuary 3 and 6 pm CET till 9 pm CET 

yes im Aquarious :) 

DJ Eugene 6pm CET -trance 

DJ Maron 7Pm CET -rock metal 

Dj Mulan 8pm CET -whatever she wants :) 

You are Welcome to join the Party and have fun those 3 hours i will be happy to see friendly faces 

Edited by Aliviax