3DXChat Community

Bigger dick ?

brubru1998Qc

Why not all variety of dicks?
Primarily because the animations would not work well with larger.  There are issues already in some poses where there is penetration right through to the outside of your partner.  It varies depending on how full bodied your partner is but they have to take the full range of possible body size into consideration making the animations and go for what works best.
There may be ways to work around it, my understanding of how it is all handled is fairly primitive.
The reason our AVi's are all the same height is for pretty much the same reason.  In order to have clean interactions between AVIs and ensure the clothes fit appropriately the proportions of the bodies have to remain within a certain range.
Not that it is not possible to have much greater variation but if you have seen how things work on Second Life it gets really messy if you step outside of standard dimensions for anything.

I would think the current penis should be considered large and give options for smaller ones which would cause a lot fewer difficulties supporting with current poses.
Let's see some flaccid options as well and maybe some nice cages for naughty boys.  I think these would be much easier to implement than going larger.  :)

Edited by HeatherK
typo