3DXChat Community

Police Officers hat

Angelqueen

On 2/9/2020 at 12:57 PM, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

That is why subjective. This uniform is different with others in colors,shape and so on. But it is subjective because of lack in arguments. Why is this uniform bad? I didn`t see any arguments. 

"Pajamas" is not an argument. I can't figure out what she thinks is wrong with this uniform. Just this.

Your personal  subjective opinion is the "pajamas" is not an argument. Why is not an argument? Because you say that? Mmm.. good point!
I think this uniform need more details... better details to look like a "real" uniform... and make to us better role play experience! No one's opinion will be bad because your needs are low!

I feel a bit when I read your posts that it is only your opinion that matters, not everyone else's, unless they agree with yours!

Constructive ideas for uniforms:
- do not look like ornamental uniforms, because they will look like pajamas!
- Make it more crumpled
- Wear a protective vest. The shirt and the vest should be colored separately.
- Make the belt thicker and have more accessories! Also carry a pistol bag!

supplement:
It would be nice if the baseball cap could be colored! And the badge as a logo could be put on!

8 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

I think this uniform need more details... better details to look like a "real" uniform... and make to us better role play experience! No one's opinion will be bad because your needs are low!

You could start with that. It's not just me who didn't understand you. My needs are ok, you needs are too high.

ps: that pic from discord was a wip if you do understand what is that.

On 2/2/2020 at 5:24 PM, Angelqueen said:

Obviously, more casual clothes (and other stuffs) are needed for male avatars, but it won't make the game any better ... at least not as much as you claim!
But any role-playing suit will make the game better!

Let US male's decide what is making the game better for US if it's us who will wear it. That's why you see downvotes, and that's why we are asking for things we are actually WANT to have, not what in some girls opinion is best for us. You ask for the stars in the sky for you to wear, let us to decide what we feel like a priority to be included for us also. I think we know better what we want.

1 hour ago, Angelqueen said:

Oky.. i dont want to hurt men's ego.. but you are truly right! :)

I apologize if I was a bit grumpy there. But it's always a sensitive topic, when I look at the sheer mockery of options we have for everyday casual wear compared to the other gender... So most of the time surely rp stuff are alright but as every rp stuff or poses, these are situational, only usable for a limited number of cases. While regular clothing give options for any situation. And that's where we are very much screwed, since the updates are basically focused on female options. It has nothing to do with men's ego. But it's really unfair when it comes to updates. So of course we vote down the police hat since it really wasn't something we were asking for. Give a guy a police hat when he barely has something normal to wear naturally he will say : Screw ya :) And that's why it is voted down.

The devs show a complete ignorance, and there is almost zero communication with the playerbase. So it's really hard to thank them for something that we never asked for. 

But I'm sorry for being a bit loud there about it.

Edited by Tsela